strongest material

sorry !

i understand

Here's an example how experimenting with non-Zortrax materials and so called "Z-Temp" can end: http://forum.zortrax.com/index.php?/topic/1850-ul-listed-filaments/#entry23911

We remind you that Zortrax will not accept and exchange broken extruders on warranty terms from printers which had installed this or any other additional modifications.

Best regards,

Chris

Here's an example how experimenting with non-Zortrax materials and so called "Z-Temp" can end: http://forum.zortrax.com/index.php?/topic/1850-ul-listed-filaments/#entry23911

We remind you that Zortrax will not accept and exchange broken extruders on warranty terms from printers which had installed this or any other additional modifications.

Best regards,

Chris

As the author of this post I have to underline that this post and the test it describes was related to a special inflammable ABS filament and has nothing to do with Z-Temp. Actually the word Z-Temp was not mentioned in my post at any time!

Instead I pointed out that this special ABS is rated at a large temp range going up to 280 degrees Celcius and I also did tests at 270 degrees Celsius meaning just the standard Z-ABS profile with no intervention from anywhere.

There is a warning about warranty loss for broken extruders, what should that be (a broken extruder)?

Never heard about that. Just heard a lot about extrusion stops, problems printing Z-Glass, Hotend V2 problems, Perboard V2 contact problems etc. and experienced some of them myself This all happened with the factory configuration of the printer and the warranty was that I got requests like buy yourself a V2 Hotend / Perfboard.

There is a warning about warranty loss for broken extruders, what should that be (a broken extruder)?

Never heard about that. Just heard a lot about extrusion stops, problems printing Z-Glass, Hotend V2 problems, Perboard V2 contact problems etc. and experienced some of them myself This all happened with the factory configuration of the printer and the warranty was that I got requests like buy yourself a V2 Hotend / Perfboard.

Stop your daily trolling about Z please, you are everywhere with your 5’cents this forum is boring because of you. Z-Renegade or Z-Troll no difference.

Stop your daily trolling about Z please, you are everywhere with your 5'cents this forum is boring because of you. Z-Renegade or Z-Troll no difference.

Mark82 your'e really a special case. I was pointing out that my original post that was about an inflammable filament was used to construct something totally different without any relation to it together with a warning about loosing warranty.

And that makes you calling me a troll. Well, I was writing on a concrete subject (as with other posts of mine) and you got personal (as with other posts of yours). 

If you find my writings boring, why not just ignore them? Instead you turn into the complete opposite of what it was about (inflammable) and start flaming around.

To me it's completely boring just reading what a fan of Z you are and that the competitions printers product state is even worse and how experienced and well equipped you are. But I don't have to pop in every once in a while and tell it.

From time to time I even get a like for my inadequate, boring posts. Even true for the one that was censored last night by an eager Z-Staff (complete thread deleted without notice), maybe someone reported on it?

And now we back again to censorship story the daily problems of Z-Troll in short description V1, V2, extrusion problems due of Z-temp, modifications to Z-temp, censorship and in next post again wifi which give feeling as on the gaming forum, parents should buy for you Xbox insted of 3D printer! I care because new users can take you serious and then drop idea of buying M200 as “fanboy” I know that good prosperity for Z means better updates and future for my printer which is great.

And now we back again to censorship story the daily problems of Z-Troll in short description V1, V2, extrusion problems due of Z-temp, modifications to Z-temp, censorship and in next post again wifi which give feeling as on the gaming forum, parents should buy for you Xbox insted of 3D printer! I care because new users can take you serious and then drop idea of buying M200 as "fanboy" I know that good prosperity for Z means better updates and future for my printer which is great.

Come on Mark82, your writings don't sound very healthy, think about your heart.

And why do you always suggest I should use a Z-Temp?

Actually my extruder problems started after installing Hotend V2 (and I wrote exactly that in my posts about it) and I printed about 3 spools of Z-ABS one after another. There was no Z-Temp installed and why do you always insist on that?

If new users take you serious they could think having that much printers and experience gets one into hallucination seeing Z-Temps in every corner (and on every printer).

Just to remind you: This thread is about strongest material and the one of me that was referenced wrongly here was about non-flammable filament. So why do you always talk about other things (including X-Box)?

Stop your daily trolling about Z please, you are everywhere with your 5'cents this forum is boring because of you. Z-Renegade or Z-Troll no difference.

-_- Not for nuthin but the definition of a troll is to post about anything but the OP's question and to inflame posters. 

Dunno the history but Z-Ren was actually in line with the convo---you were not this time. Like I said, I don;t know the history cause it looks like you two have issues.  :lol:

Sorry. Just had to say something when I saw the word Troll. lol

I know when I say Z. I am refer to Zortrax in whole.

And as far as ruining warranty-well I got my M200 on Kickstarter and Z did send me parts within a year time frame and offered even outside of the year but I know that "warranty' has changed to non existent in the states unless a reseller offers it and EU has a year. 

I myself just printed a brace for my table that was bowing and used PC-ABS. While it can be printed with 280Ëšc (zultrat profile) I used a higher temp to get a better adhesion.

While I could probable rip this piece apart with my scraper and force, it will hold the weight I need when being pressed down on as it is very strong.

I even added a coating of XTC-3D because that stuff is awesome! Used it on my sunroof for broken plastic pieces and it worked like a charm-Solid and still working after 6 months of use. 

IMG_2167.jpgIMG_2166.jpg

Anyhow...Cheers! :) Maybe I missed something and if I did and out of line then My bad and apologies to everywhere!  :lol:  :lol:

No,just the Z materials. Can you print a ø15 bar/cylinder in polymax and bend it without breaking? Try bending any other homogenous plastic cylinder, I will eat my hat if polymax is even close, strengthwise. Another thing is that you get stressrisers between every layer, due to the valleys. Think of it like bending a threaded rod.

Well I hope you're hungry and your hat's not too big....

Because Polymax is the strongest material hands down that I have EVER seen.

I don't claim to have used them all, but I've tried a few....especially in ABS

I can say as having access to a great many filaments (ABS From 4 different manufacturers , PLA same as ABS, Poly Carb, all the Polymaker materials, and a metric shit ton more from various companies) Polymaker has the best PLA on the market in my opinion. I have a rare position of being able to test a lot of printers and filaments essentially for free. I used to use my UP! Plus Pro to test most of the materials and now I have a newer machine, some unknown company from Europe, I have modded this printer with a little interceptor on a few of the cables. If I break something thanks to a mod, it is always going to be on me not the company who made the printer.

PolyMax works great for almost everything I have used it for. The only problem I have had with it is that it can shrink more than other PLA's, otherwise it is great! Most have not tried it but PolyMax will hold a thread when tapped. I have large M6 threads and M3's tapped into this attached Pipboy. The two on the right are made of PolyMax and the one on the left is Octave ABS with an Acetone vapor bath. The PolyMax are completely screwed together and I even gave one to the Polymaker guys at the 2015 Makerfair as a gift for all the work they do with making new filament. These models were made on the UP! Plus Pro as I have yet to try PolyMax on the Zortrax, PolyPlus works great though! 

I enjoy posts like this, It brings out the flavor in the community and shows that not all play by the rules. Innovation was never about sticking to the rules after all so why should we be locked in with matters like this?

@Z-Renegade: you gotta love the attention you constantly get, so many people are always so happy to see you show up!

@Z-Renegade: you gotta love the attention you constantly get, so many people are always so happy to see you show up!

If this was sarcasm better ask voudas for the correct script (cannot remember since it was deleted with that other thread last night).

But to be honest I rather would love to just print my projects and stay quiet as a read only forum user before probably getting some to fan boys of me  :ph34r:

I even feel a bit ashamed for that some Z-Folks have to watch out all the time what posts come in and be ready to clean up what's too boring. Really I don't feel good this way.

I ordered a spool of Polymax, now going to sleep (no more posts today). Good nite to all.

And after I did my tests with Polymax, I'll be back (most probably earlier)...

If this was sarcasm better ask voudas for the correct script (cannot remember since it was deleted with that other thread last night).

But to be honest I rather would love to just print my projects and stay quiet as a read only forum user before probably getting some to fan boys of me  :ph34r:

I even feel a bit ashamed for that some Z-Folks have to watch out all the time what posts come in and be ready to clean up what's too boring. Really I don't feel good this way.

I ordered a spool of Polymax, now going to sleep (no more posts today). Good nite to all.

And after I did my tests with Polymax, I'll be back (most probably earlier)...

I don't think you did anything wrong at all in this thread.

once again sorry for starting an argument with my query , I knew it would be a loaded question . But i will take everything into consideration , I havent tried z-glass yet because i was told it wasnt suitable in this situation or application .And i must agree that Z must get the ball rolling on stronger materials , other wise the M200 even though I consider it as one of the best in it's class of printers will never be taken to be a serious tool but be kept down as being a toy maker by it's own creators.

thanks to all that answered

I have large M6 threads and M3's tapped into this attached Pipboy.

I think I recognize that design!