Support Matirial dual extruder

Does anyone know when the Dual extruder and water soluble are going to reach market?

For M200 never. This was not part of specs of the printer.

It's being said on the media an upcoming machine who has dual extruder but nothing of this is confirmed information.

For M200 never. This was not part of specs of the printer.

It's being said on the media an upcoming machine who has dual extruder but nothing of this is confirmed information.

That is not correct. Dual Extruder for M200 was promised before and I do have mail from " The Management" promising the feature before I purchased the M200. That was the reason I bought the M200.... But it was "close" in beginning of 2014.... So if it ever comes who knows.

It would be a major overhaul of the M200 to add a second extruder I think. There is no spare stepper driver on the motherboard, and no spare conductors in the cable to the print head, so the MB, cable, and print head PCB would all have to be changed. The gantry would have to be disassembled and I think also you'd lose a fair amount of build volume due to reduced head travel. I really doubt that this conversion will be offered.

It would be a major overhaul of the M200 to add a second extruder I think. There is no spare stepper driver on the motherboard, and no spare conductors in the cable to the print head, so the MB, cable, and print head PCB would all have to be changed. The gantry would have to be disassembled and I think also you'd lose a fair amount of build volume due to reduced head travel. I really doubt that this conversion will be offered.

And also Supply, specially for heating two nozzles, if there's already a problem from 110V plateforms to heat plate and nozzle together.

I wasn't aware of any 120V supply problem. Switching power supply DC output wattage should be the same regardless of AC input voltage.

But you're right, another extruder would require another 40-60W of DC power.

:huh: Hum...

Perhaps I went to fast in deductions , I read it there 

I said it should be the same DC output regardless of AC voltage. But there is often a difference between what should be and what is :)

UP UP!

Does anybody know if there is a chance to upgrade our machines?:< 

Everybody know that there is new machine in market with dual extruder, I would spend even 1k $ for dual extruder.

PLEAAAAAAAAASEEEEEE ZORTRAX 

UP UP!

Does anybody know if there is a chance to upgrade our machines?:< 

Everybody know that there is new machine in market with dual extruder, I would spend even 1k $ for dual extruder.

PLEAAAAAAAAASEEEEEE ZORTRAX 

Which new machine? there's a lot of new printers everyday... many of them with dual extruder

Semi-related question: is anything ever going to be done about WiFi?

I thought that WiFi was officially dropped quite a while ago - 6 months or more?  IIRC, the newer printers don't have have the electronics any more.