Support-premium adhesion


#1

Hello everyone, :grinning:

When printing this part, the media is detached from plateform. I do not understand why despite the different tests I have done.

Thank you all for your response and I wish you a great day. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cyprien


#2

I wanted to show you my z-suite program, but I can not link because I am new to the forum.
:sweat_smile::smile::grin:


#3

Hi, @Centrac.

Did you calibrate the platform and performed nozzle alignment?
I advise that you repeat these activities and see whether there isn’t any issue with switching the hotends (make sure that when lever is switching them, both hotends are in right position).

If that doesn’t help, you can send us the .zcodex file, so we can see whether the issue is repeatable on our side.


#4

Hello, thank you very much for your answer.

Yes the calibration and alignment have been done successfully.

Both nozzles are in the correct position.

Here is my .zcodex file.PRG0034.zcodex (4.1 MB)


#5

Thank you.
I’m printing the model at the moment.
I’ll get back to you with more information soon.


#6

Hello,
Have you managed to print the part in your company?


#7

Hi, @Centrac.

Yes, thank you for the file.

I didn’t have the same problem as you, it’s most likely a hardware or material issue.

Did you have similar problem with other models as well?
Do you use the newest Z-SUITE and firmware?


#8

Haa ok it’s strange.

I’m sure I have the latest firmware, but I still want to control.

I have done a calibration of the nozzle, I want to control that this is not the problem. Unfortunately, I did not find a manual for nozzle calibration.

Thank you very much for your answer


#9

Hey Centrac,

I was just curious what build material are you printing with when it failed?


#10

Hello,
I print Z-Ultra plus, with Z-premium support


#12

And were you able to get it ever to adhere to the build plate? I ask because I’m having similar issues with the same combination of material.


#13

Ok, so there seems to be a problem with this combination of material.

Last night, I discovered that the manual calibration, especially with the last operation for the support nozzle, helps with the problem, but it does not completely repair it.


#14

I suspect that this is caused by hardware in your case.
Please, perform extruder maintenance as in this instruction and see if there isn’t any issue with moving the lever when the extruder is disassembled.
If that doesn’t help, please let us know.


#15

Hello, thank you very much for your answer. I still want to try this. I am sharing other pictures that I took with the same problems.


we can see that the raft is taking off.


#16

Hey Centrac,

I have a Zortrax Inventure that was having similar issues and Marta recommended for me to try and use a simple glue stick to improve adhesion with these materials. It worked like a charm. The raft adhered perfectly to the build plate. I know it annoying to use glue on a build plate that shouldn’t require it, but it was simple, cheap, and effective in my case. My M200 printer occasionally benefits from that or an ABS slurry as well.

Good luck


#17

Hello Borhaaa,
Thank you very much for your message and your recommendation, I want to try this technique.

Thank you very much, I wish you a very good day.

Best regards

Centrac