The best offer of zortrax !?

I received the offer of Zortrax : I can buy 56 Z-filaments (ABS-ULTRAT-GLASS-HIPS-PCABS-PETG : +/-1900€) and receive M200 printer ! :blink:  :D 

It’s a very nice offer but I will not accept it because the color choice is not good for me ! :frowning:

Why I can not choose the colors :angry:

Because the point is to clear out existing inventory. I assume painting your prints isn’t an option?

There are many promotions for the M200 in the stores  : clear out inventory of M200 : yes certainly !

Maybe a new version of the M200 ?

A new version of the M200 doesn't explain filament bundle.

I think it is more likely they need to make room for Inventure, the filament (Ultrat-Plus in at least 7-colors), DDS system, new build plates and heads etc, individual repair components.... coming out next month. That's a lot of new inventory

Some of the current M200 sales will shift to the Inventure.

They may also need to raise some cash for initial Inventure push.

There are many promotions for the M200 in the stores  : clear out inventory of M200 : yes certainly !

Maybe a new version of the M200 ?

I think It is self explained at first post

"It's a very nice offer but I will not accept it because the color choice is not good for me !  :( 

Why I can not choose the colors  :angry:

They want to clear out inventory of some ABS colors.

I would take that offer if it was all ABS and they do not take that rip-off amount for shipping inside Europe (should be possible for less than 100 Euros at least to GE).

I think It is self explained at first post

"It's a very nice offer but I will not accept it because the color choice is not good for me !  :( 

Why I can not choose the colors  :angry:

They want to clear out inventory of some ABS colors.

Actually I think these might be some of their most popular colors. The Inventure has a limited set of colors for launch; they are almost certainly selected those to be popular colors. Those colors are "blue, grey, green, white, black, red, yellow,".

The majority of the M200 bundle is "blue, grey, green, white, black, red, yellow" with only a few spools of neon orange, pastel yellow and pink, nude.

I would take that offer if it was all ABS and they do not take that rip-off amount for shipping inside Europe (should be possible for less than 100 Euros at least to GE).

Yeah... the shipping is steep (500+USD).. but its almost 200 pounds.  If sent from a distributor in USA, that would be way over typical (should be around 200). If sent from Poland, then good-average ship price.

For me, the ideal bundle would have been one of every color from every filament type (40 something spools) + a few extra of the basic one (black, gray, etc) to get to 56..... but I'm not complaining

I thought it was a good deal for me.

I make some hobby mechanical kits where the mark up on a roll is good and color is not important.

I'm normally too stingy to pay for UltraT, but with this my product will be stronger and I'll make good money on those rolls alone.

Some of the stranger colors in ABS will be used for prototyping, so I'm pretty happy all up.

I thought it was a good deal for me.

I make some hobby mechanical kits where the mark up on a roll is good and color is not important.

I'm normally too stingy to pay for UltraT, but with this my product will be stronger and I'll make good money on those rolls alone.

Some of the stranger colors in ABS will be used for prototyping, so I'm pretty happy all up.

It is a good deal. Normally i'd probably bouncing with joy.... but I already purchased two M200s at full price, plus $1000 worth of filament in the last couple weeks. Then this popped up..... making it the 3rd Zortrax and $3000 total worth of filament. So a bit over the top for me.... but getting over it. It is definitely an amazing deal as long as nothing drastic changes in the future.

Started with prototyping some ideas, and the idea of paying off a portion of the machines by selling parts for couple startups I work with on the side (I did my first order last week, ~660mm tall model with 26 components. They were extremely happy with the quality, being much better than the  large volume pro shop with stratasys machines, who would have charged well over double).

I am near two large universities... one of them huge and heavy in engineering / the arts, and know people there, so I think I might try that.

I just plan on reselling the color/materials I don't want and using the money to buy spools I do want. Not as easy as just getting the ones I want but its not that bad of a deal.

Yeah... the shipping is steep (500+USD).. but its almost 200 pounds.  If sent from a distributor in USA, that would be way over typical (should be around 200). If sent from Poland, then good-average ship price.

For me, the ideal bundle would have been one of every color from every filament type (40 something spools) + a few extra of the basic one (black, gray, etc) to get to 56..... but I'm not complaining

It worked out perfectly for me. I had Feb 29th picked as my date to order an M200 from Amazon regardless. Then I got the email blast about this deal and went with that instead. The extra cost for shipping is what it is, but, the 56 rolls of filament is what sold me. This is my first 3D printer, so I'm pretty amped to have an abundance of filament on hand. I've no clue what kind of learning curve I'm in for here, but having plenty of 'throwaway' filament makes me feel a lot better about spending so much on a new hobby. I feel like I can mess up a lot and really not have to worry much about it.

Just remember for those outside the EU, Unless the printer is DOA Zortrax provides almost no warranty on the machines.

just a reminder.

Has anyone had theirs ship yet?

Has anyone had theirs ship yet?

Don't know, but I was starting to wonder when I'd see a tracking number

Hmm... was supposed to ship several days ago.  Bundle said 2-3 days to ship.  Current M200s (not bundle) says 4-8 weeks....hopefully not us

I've been sent an email telling me mine has shipped.

Ok, probably means mine ships next week then. I ordered last Sunday, so expected to ship already, but they probably had a ton of orders.

Thanks

Greetings,

I just found this forum today.

I decided to buy a M200 and saw the deal.  Shipping to the US was steep, but it is still a good deal to me.  I ordered it last week, but my order is still "Processing".  I asked for a delivery ETA, but Zortrax doesn't answer my e-mails.  Is this normal?  I just filed a support ticket to get a response.  I am really looking forward to getting one.

Best Regards,

Robert

Greetings,

I just found this forum today.

I decided to buy a M200 and saw the deal.  Shipping to the US was steep, but it is still a good deal to me.  I ordered it last week, but my order is still "Processing".  I asked for a delivery ETA, but Zortrax doesn't answer my e-mails.  Is this normal?  I just filed a support ticket to get a response.  I am really looking forward to getting one.

Best Regards,

Robert

yeah this is normal, it takes them a weak or 2 weaks to answer a single email. it once took them 17 days to answer me back, good thing I got the printer from another seller.