The job doesn't continue when the printer shut down

The job doesn’t continue when the printer shut down…Is this a configurable option?

Greetings

Hi,

Did you save the printing progress before turning the printer off? Otherwise - you will not be able to resume the print.

Best regards,
Karolina

Hi! Karolina…Thank you for Your tips, in fact, that’s another issue because the printer doesn’t do it…doesn’t stop when the filament end. The sensor does work because when I tried to charge the filament without introduce it, the printer show me a message about it

Best Regards
Luis Sánchez

Hi Luis,

So the printer does not enter the pause mode when it runs out of the material, right? This could still suggest that the filament endstop is malfunctioning. What colour does the endstop show when there is no material inside? Is it blue or red? I thought you might have ignored the endstop in the menu, but it is enabled during the material loading process.

Best regards,
Karolina

Hi! Karolina.

Thank You. In fact the color of the endstop is red when there are not material and blue color when there are.

Do you know if there are someone way to restore de printer at default values?

Best regards.

Luis Sánchez

Hi Luis,

No, it is impossible to restore to default values. You may try to print and replace the endstop cover and slightly bent the metal piece inside the sensor. If this does not do the trick - please, contact us via support form for further troubleshooting or get in touch with your reseller.

Best regards,
Karolina

Hi! Karolina.

I apreciate your help.

I will doing what you said.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Best regards.