The machine stopped at 99% ?!

Hi my situation is the following:

The models file I printed is from this link:

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:61095/#files

The file is this one:

delvers_full_plate.stl

I use Z-Suite BETA V0.0.3 with light filling.

The machine works fine from starting but stopped at 99%. It melts the top part of the models as the nozzle is touching the models.

This is my first time using light-filling sliding. Before that I always uses full-filling. I don’t know whether it is related but hope this information may help on debugging.

Thanks a lot.

Which firmware do you use ?

Z-Firmware v0.0.2 downloaded from the official download page.

Are you sure you downloaded the complete file to the SD card? I have had no problem with “light” fill.

Looks like a slow down feature slowing down too much, it didn’t stop just slowed this layers to very low speed (I think this happen at sword printing layers).

We fixing it now.

Best Regards

Thanks a lot. Does it mean I cannot have correct print using 0.0.3 version? This problem will be fixed in later version?

[quote name=summerlui]Thanks a lot. Does it mean I cannot have correct print using 0.0.3 version? This problem will be fixed in later version?
[/quote]

You are first person which got this problem, it is up to model, if you have very small model with very tiny detail as this sword detail in you .stl file then problem can happen in other cases it never happen.

Best Regards

I had the same problem!!! very low speed at 99%. Got in my last 3 prints

It happened to me today :confused:

Just stopped at 99% and started melting plastic around the nozzle.

I took this photo before I turned printer off and lowered platform manually.

I’ve had it happen at the beginning to a print with a small point on the bottom. I figured it was a bad file. guess not. I’ll have to try it again and take a pic when current print finishes.

Known bug with too big slow down at tiny spots it will be solved in 0.0.5 release.

Best Regards

Perfect!! Thanks Martin.

It doesn’t stop at 99%, it just gets VERY slow. I noticed that before and waited and it eventually ended. After it does that the bed lowers VERY slowly too. At first I thought it wasn’t even moving until I took a closer look at the screw and saw it was turning.