Traslated print

Hi everyone, i have a problem with my m200! Sometimes, now more often, the printer prints ok for about half the job, than immediatly starts to slide left or forward and print in the air.

I post some pictures of the problem.

Anyone with this problem solved?

Thanks

20170922_083840.jpg

20170922_083929.jpg

See "#10 Shifted Layers"  at  http://support.zortrax.com/problems-with-incomplete-prints/to preform your "Axes Maintenance"

Had a similar issue two weeks ago. The printing head got loose and was touching the object during printing causing a similar shifting. Check the two screws which lock the stainless steel tube in place.

See "#10 Shifted Layers"  at  http://support.zortrax.com/problems-with-incomplete-prints/to preform your "Axes Maintenance"

I've tried it but with no luck  :(

Had a similar issue two weeks ago. The printing head got loose and was touching the object during printing causing a similar shifting. Check the two screws which lock the stainless steel tube in place.

Gonna try this

You can stay and watch it print or at least make sure that you can hear the printer and go look if it doesnt sound normal. It seems like the printhead gets stuck and moves every single layer a littlebit. If you see what is going on, you might also see the solution.

I've check the 2 screws and were loose... now is all ok but the problem is even worse! When i start the print the extruder cannot move and then error 034 appears because dosen't read the pressure on the end stops but the problem is that the extruder can't move... i've only tight the screw on the 8 tubes they were all loose... i'm in trouble

The two screws I mentioned are the socketed head positioned on the moving printing head block and lock the stainless steel tube that is connected to the heating block. Not the ones that are used to tighten the X-Y belts.

I had a similar problem .

Solved after putting some grease on axis .

When the printer perform fast movement, i.e. after raft ends, the print head get stuck for a moment a loose position so after the print was shifted.

Hi Ruk,

Definetely you need to do the axes maintenance with jigs. Given the description of the issue you're having, the rods are not perpendicular to each other anymore. In consequence, the extruder head struggles to move a straight path. 

Please contact me via PM and I'll provide you with specific instruction how to fix the problem. I don't want to spam it here.