Troubles printing ? Software?

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to print a part that I have printed in the past a few times.

Okay it's modified now but in all the same.

But when printing strange things happen :huh:

Look at the picture I have uploaded (it's just the raft because I cannot share more...but should be sufficient to explain)

The error builds up at this area. And I don't have any clue why.

I think it could be the software.

I use the following firmware v1.0.6 and the following softw v1.10.0

Did not have any errors before except warping but that's completely gone now. (No I have learned to live with it  :lol: )

Is there anybody who have the same issues ? Or does know what's the cause of this.

I would suspect ribbon cable. You may try printing [url=http://library.zortrax.com/project/ribbon-cable-tester/]Most advanced ribbon cable tester ever created[/url] 

Okay Marcin,

I will print this cable tester. to be sure if it is the ribbon cable.

Let's hope it's the solution for my problem, and hopefully my reseller does have some cables in stock.

Thanks

Hi Marcin,

Just want to say everything is okay now. And indeed it seems it was the extruder cable.

But I have ordered all spare parts so there will be no delay anymore in the future. So if there is something in the future I will be prepared. :D

Hi Marcin,

Just want to say everything is okay now. And indeed it seems it was the extruder cable.

But I have ordered all spare parts so there will be no delay anymore in the future. So if there is something in the future I will be prepared. :D

Great to hear that, forewarned is forearmed.