Update for Inventure

Hello,
Why inventure as the only model you got 1 update this year and the rest of the supported models (plus and dual series) have about 7-8 updates? After slipping with the introduction of this model, you back out of it so quickly? I know I know you will write that you are still working on it etc. but this answer still appears in your statements - 0 specifics …
It is a pity you are wasting the potential of your most beautifully printing printer …

Why, despite the extruder v3 inventure did not get new materials, why is there no single mode? why does it have filament locks as your only printer? I know, there is not enough space for the spools, but you can install a different spool holder … remove the NFC blockade, let you set the extruding temperature, retraction settings and we’ll do the trick … Currently, the filament Pla costs $ 130 per kilogram where the competition is for 20 $, I understand you have very good quality filaments but this price is from space …

And that everything is clear I don’t hate you because it’s a great printer, the best I have (2 pieces) I still have ultimakers and sigme r19 so I have something to compare it with, but the price for using inventure forces me to sell them and I won’t feel like going back to your company and we really buy a lot of printers and filaments …

In response, I am asking for specifics, not a reply that says nothing “we are working on it, stay with us, update soon”, I have been waiting for an update for a long time …

Best regards,
Matthew

Witam,
Czemu inventure jako jedyny was model dostał 1 aktualizacje w tym roku a reszta wspieranych modeli (seria plus i dual) mają po około 7-8 aktualizacji ? Po poślizgu z wprowadzeniem tego modelu tak szybko się z niego wycofujecie? wiem wiem napiszecie że ciągle pracujecie nad nim itd. ale ta odpowiedż ciąglę się pojawia w waszych wypowiedziach - 0 konkretów…
Szkoda że marnujecie potencjał waszej najładniej drukującej drukarki…

Czemu mimo extrudera v3 inventure nie dostał nowych materiałów , czemu nie ma trybu single? czemu ma blokady na filamenty jako jedyna wasza drukarka ? wiem ma mało miejsca na szpule , ale przecież można zamontować sobie inny uchwyt szpul… zdjemijcie blokade nfc , pozwólce ustawić temperature extrudowania , ustawienia retrakcji a my sobie damy rade… Aktualnie filament Pla kosztuje 130$ za kilogram gdzie konkurencja ma za 20$ , rozumiem macie bardzo dobrą jakość filamentów ale ta cena jest z kosmosu…

I żeby wszystko było jasne nie hejtuje was bo to świetna drukarka , najlepsze jakie posiadam (2sztuki) mam jeszcze ultimakery i sigme r19 więc mam do czego ją porównać, ale cena za użytkowanie inventure zmusza mnie do ich sprzedaży i nie będe miał ochoty na powrót do waszej firmy a naprawde kupujemy sporo drukarek i filamentów…

W odpowiedzi proszę o konkrety a nie odpowiedż która nic nie mówi typu “pracujemy nad nią, zostań z nami , wkrótce update” na update czekam już długi czas…

Pozdrawiam,
Mateusz

Hi, @Bafi.

I should have more details regarding upcoming improvements next week.
We haven’t abandoned Inventure, but we needed more time to work on some of the options.

I believe we were in contact on Facebook, is that correct?

In that case I am waiting for more information,
We had no contact before because I had no hardware problem with my printer.

W takim razie czekam na więcej informacji ,
Nie mieliśmy wcześniej kontaktu ponieważ nie miałem żadnego sprzętowego problemu ze swoją drukarka .

hello, you can write something more about updates

I’ve just sent you a PM, please check your inbox.