UV cover cracking

Anybody have any issues with the UV cover on their Inkspire cracking? Mine developed smalls cracks in a circular pattern after just a few days of use. I'm curious to know if this is common.

Same issue, I asked support about it and they said it's because I left the resin in the resintank for too long. It has no influence on the performance, but you should empty the resin tank if you don't plan to print directly again.

Got my Inkspire since December and let resin in the tank since the beginning. No crack problems at all because I have designed a cover for the tank.

Same issue!
I got also these cracks and have been really careful.

Please, complete the support form and attach pictures of your cover, so we can look into the matter and help you.

Thanks for everyone’s input! I did get my cover replaced, thanks to my local retailer. My local retailer also experienced some minor cracking on their cover, but mine was much more severe. I’ve also made a cover for the tank, same as a previous poster mentioned.

For those interested, the advice I received in regards to this was:

• When possible, don’t leave resin in the tank, it’s the fumes from the resin that causes the cracking.
  • If you must leave resin in the tank, leave the machine on, the fans will constantly vent the fumes.
  • Alternatively, remove the tank when not in use.

I’ve got the same problem after only one week of use.

Hi, all. If you have problem with cracks on the covers, please contact your reseller or complete the support form and attach pictures of your cover, so we can look into the matter and help you.

3d land shop kindly sent me the files for the cover and tank stand off… works a treat so many thanks 3d land shop perfect solution…
not that we should need one
why have zortrax used a material for the cover that cracks with the presence of the resin solvent… ridiculous!