V4 M200 looking to unload

I might be looking to sell me V4 M200. It comes with everything as it would new and i have about 10 rolls of z0abs a roll of z-glass, roll of z-hips and a roll of z-ultrat. Im looking for everything $2000 would have to pay shipping gonna be heavy. 

Are you giving up on it?

About to its making me really mad.

Why? What happened?

Its options are to limited for me. I should have got the ultimaker 2. Open source. When buying this i didnt really know what open source meant now i know.

cool. problem is that when you get that ultimaker and decide to sell it to get back an m200, you wont find anyone selling it :p

What are you saying the uktimaker 2 is not good?

Just wait until you see how many settings you have with open source.. You are going to be doing a lot of test prints..

Just wait until you see how many settings you have with open source.. You are going to be doing a lot of test prints..

Oh........... Maybe i will hold off. But i have a flashforge dreamer and i use simplify3D and that has tons of settings, but it doesnt print no where near as good as the M200.

Just get a Peachy Printer for 100$

:D  :P

Oh no!

Oh........... Maybe i will hold off. But i have a flashforge dreamer and i use simplify3D and that has tons of settings, but it doesnt print no where near as good as the M200.

My point exactly... Open source has its place, but I'd rather not have to mess with 30 settings 100 times to get it right.. You just have a few issues that I'm sure will get worked out.. :D

Ya it seems I did get it worked out prints are fine again. Well amazing. I’m might have been bad filament I was z-abs Black that was the problem every time.

Personally my plan is to save until I can get a second printer to play with all the cool filaments (maybe UM2), but the m200 will always be my workhorse. It 'just prints' when it gets set up properly and it does so with higher quality than much on the market below 10k (I have used a 25k printer, and I like my Z prints more).

Ya I also have a flashforge dreamer. Good printer quality is no where near the m200 but it’s works with a bunch of filaments and its duel extruder

Nick ....... I'll take that M200 off of your hands. I'll pay you retail and throw in four MakerBot Replicator 2's so you can toy (literally) with other filaments. ;-) The M200 is fantastic and closed source. If you really need other filaments (PLA, etc.) do buy a second printer (as LabRat suggested) just don't replace your M200 workhorse. I'm up to five M200s now and couldn't be happier and yes I do occasionally use a Replicator 2 for PLA parts. It's all good!

I have decided to hang on to it. What ever was wrong I guess I fixed. Thanks everyone