Weird printing - probably related to beginning of new layers?

Hi,

a picture is better then 100 words, so picture attached.

Also attached z-code. Unfortunately I dont have .stl anymore. 

I have recently done all of the maintenance. My printer is the newest M200 V04, running v1.04 FW and newest 1.7.0 Z-Suite.

Any idea what is the cause? How to fix?

Thanks,

Allright, done another testing. So it doesnt really seems to be related to new layer completely. Included are two photos, the big one is still printed with 1.7.0, the other is comparison between 1.7.0 and 0.9.6. No problems for 0.9.6, but the print is easier to break

maybe the infill structure varies between the two versions also. You could check by viewing the Z-Codes layers in Z-Suite.

Differing positioning (Z angle) on the bed between prints also creates different inner structures.

This problem is all too common and I wish they would fix it.

how do you post pictures?

If you're doing a reply, you have to click the "more reply options" button at the lower right, then you get the Attach Files stuff as seen below.

Cheers Julia,

Here is a picture of a recent print:    Ultrat 0.14

Looks like I am not the only one. Hoping for a fix as well.

I to have suffered with this phenomenon........  so the only solution really is to use 0.96 Z-Suite.

Zortrax please fix.

G.

I'm using the 1.3.1 without problems so far. 

I'm also having this problem, I've contacted zortrax and they just keep telling me it has been passed to the software engineers. Doe's anyone know where i can download older versions of z-suite? I'm after 0.9.6 and 1.3.1 mentioned above if anyone can help.

Cheers

Matt 

I'm also having this problem, I've contacted zortrax and they just keep telling me it has been passed to the software engineers. Doe's anyone know where i can download older versions of z-suite? I'm after 0.9.6 and 1.3.1 mentioned above if anyone can help.

Cheers

Matt

I keep a copy of all versions for fun.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

You can download all versions here. Courtesy of VipeR.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mSj86XjAMJSlhld2lyajdOTHc?usp=sharing

Hello everyone,

I would like to refresh this topic because even though this topic was created in 2016, the same problem happened to me now.

I am using M300 printer and Z-PLA Pro gypsum white filament. The printer is one month old and I am using z-suite parameters for z-pla pro (fine small print quality, 0.19 mm layer height).

Hotend and nozzle are brand new and used only for that filament. Z suite is 2.6.0.0 version.

Whole print came up beautifully except for those parts just next to seam points. Is it a software problem or my printer is loose? I think whole print went a bit too good to be a hardware issue. looks to me more like retraction is not synchronized with start of new layer.

Does anyone know solution to this problem?

Hello everyone,

I would like to refresh this topic because even though this topic was created in 2016, the same problem happened to me now.

I am using M300 printer and Z-PLA Pro gypsum white filament. The printer is one month old and I am using z-suite parameters for z-pla pro (fine small print quality, 0.19 mm layer height).

Hotend and nozzle are brand new and used only for that filament. Z suite is 2.6.0.0 version.

Whole print came up beautifully except for those parts just next to seam points. Is it a software problem or my printer is loose? I think whole print went a bit too good to be a hardware issue. looks to me more like retraction is not synchronized with start of new layer.

Does anyone know solution to this problem?

Hi Tompos,

Could you pass me the model via PM for further investigation?