Why am i banned from the forum?

It seems i have been banned from posting and im told so anytime i attempt to log on from multiple computers … it seems i am still able to post using my phone only…can someone from zortrax explain why?? Thanks so much…id like to post some more photos of my experiments but unless i can log on with a computer this is impossible

I'm wondering if it's because you posted about using non-Z filaments. If so, that makes me quite annoyed at Z.

i dont think so…its been like is since i criticized them for never delivering on any of their promises… i believe it stems from my criticism about them not delivering on any promises. …this annoys me and should annoy everyone. while you may agree or disagree with me, i feel i do a lot of experimenting and i share my results and techniques with the forum …many members seem appreciative for what i do and it seems very short sighted for zortrax to ban me for criticism if thats what they did…if they dont want me ill be happy to leave, buy another machine and push the limits with their machine

i dont think so..its been like is since i criticized them for never delivering on any of their promises... i believe it stems from my criticism about them not delivering on any promises. ..this annoys me and should annoy everyone. while you may agree or disagree with me, i feel i do a lot of experimenting and i share my results and techniques with the forum ..many members seem appreciative for what i do and it seems very short sighted for zortrax to ban me for criticism if thats what they did...if they dont want me ill be happy to leave, buy another machine and push the limits with their machine

If you were banned, you would not be able to post at all.. Can you log in period from a computer?

i dont think so..its been like is since i criticized them for never delivering on any of their promises... i believe it stems from my criticism about them not delivering on any promises. ..this annoys me and should annoy everyone. while you may agree or disagree with me, i feel i do a lot of experimenting and i share my results and techniques with the forum ..many members seem appreciative for what i do and it seems very short sighted for zortrax to ban me for criticism if thats what they did...if they dont want me ill be happy to leave, buy another machine and push the limits with their machine

Like Kyle said, I would think that being banned would prevent all activity. 

Oh, and your posts are quite appreciated. I hope it gets figured out.

They could have banned his IP possibly as he says he can only log in from his phone

Thats what they did…i am banned…id like to know why??..i get a message telling me i prohibited from posting and i think i deserve to know why

Couldn't they ban the account? Though I guess they wanted to keep you from making another one. 

I'm normally okay with silence on Zortrax's part, but this is something that needs a response. What's going on here? I am doing my best not to form an opinion until Z's side is heard, but it's getting more difficult as the silence drags on. 

The only thing I could imagine is that you are often stating strongly that you’re not happy with the Zortrax as it is from the factory and promote the use of experimental materials in their Forum which may not be in their interest.

Please know that I’m saying this without any judgement. It’s just an observation. I personally wouldn’t ban you because of that without at least talking to you first.

They should know that actions like that usually backfire…(as we can see here)

Agreed that banning for complaining or experimenting is going to backfire on 'em.

:rolleyes:

What say you Zortrax?

Nobody banned you, now is the weekend and everyone are off, we'll check it on Monday.

Awesome…all is well! :smiley:

@josh

This depends, though… There are also people that just complain for the sake of it.

Well i still cant log on so something is wrong…anytime i attempt to log on i get a message that i am prohibited from posting .pi even tried to log on with the facebook option and still i was blocked…anyway, id love this fixed because i want to post more experiments i have recently done like my metal.casting experiment but i camt post unless im permitted to log on

I just spoke to our IT guy and he confirmed i have been been blocked by administrator from posting…iim currently logged onto the forum with my computer but i am not allowed to post…ffor some reason i was blocked but the way zortrax did it was not effected with my cell phone…this started about 2 months ago directly afteri was sent a pruvate message by zortrax warning me that i would be banned for “negative comments” related to my criticism of their broken promises…im definetly banned

What's going on here? Staff said no ban but IT guy confirmed? If it is true that somebody got banned for ventilating his negative experience.. That would be pretty sad :(

He has spoken to “his” IT guy

@need more options

So they warned you?..why are you acting so surprised then?

Let’s see what happens Monday!

Okay if all is well just wait untill monday. And like the Brits say: Carry on.

Well just goes to show, You mess with the bull and get the the...boot! lol

Try adding LOL after your criticism. haha 

If you will be banned, you will can't post nothing :) I don't have access to administrator panel at this moment and I can't check what is the problem with your account. Try to clean cookies on your computer, or use other browser maybe this will help.

BTW: You got warning on 14 November, almost half year ago :)

Yea i dont understand it either…like i said, i tried on several computers and i get the same message…" you do not have permission for that!, you have been restricted from posting on this community"…yes i know, i was warned months ago not to speak poorly of zortrax and i hadnt since then…then a couple months ago i started getting this anyway , i cleared cookies and still get the message