Why does my print stop at 5.9"

It allows more in the software but the print stops and lowers the bed once it gets to about 5.9". Any ideas?

Bad SD card?

It works for everything else so I doubt it.  I'll get another card and see if that helps.

Any other ideas?

It works for everything else so I doubt it.  I'll get another card and see if that helps.

Any other ideas?

Just a add on: Don't forget to create the Z-Code again for the new card, just to be sure...

Does it return home and drop down or just leave extruder in the middle somewhere and drop down?

Good point Kyle…it only drops down about 1/2 inch which probably means a bad file or card.

Thanks, guys!

I printed a tube just to check the machine and it printed the full height.  It must have been a bad Zsuite file for the other part.  I submitted a copy of the file to Zortrax but never heard back from support.  That was a little disappointing.

I printed a tube just to check the machine and it printed the full height.  It must have been a bad Zsuite file for the other part.  I submitted a copy of the file to Zortrax but never heard back from support.  That was a little disappointing.

Just post some info about unsupported add-ons (almost everything you change on the hardware) or dangerous filaments and they most probably be back to you quick.

About the corrupted Z-Code: This happens for example if you close the Z-Suite Window before it completed to write out the file. In other words: The SD-Card doesn’t have to be corrupted for this to happen.