Why is Zortrax ignoring my messages???

I’ve written several times to Zortrax support, and even sales, to get quotes on parts for Mr M200 and I’ve received not a single reply. Is this Zortrax policy to ignore their customers when they ask for help?

Makes me wonder if they care at all.

I’m sure Chris will help you out here shortly. I remember a couple of cases in the past (including me) where people’s emails did not go through for whatever reason.

Are you sure you are an M200 owner? I see you printer listed is a Z200 and this is your first post.

Maybe they think you just want parts to augment a different machine.  :D

Or they are just busy and haven't had a chance to respond. 

Do you own a Zortrax printer?

I've written several times to Zortrax support, and even sales, to get quotes on parts for Mr M200 and I've received not a single reply. Is this Zortrax policy to ignore their customers when they ask for help?

What parts are you needing? You can order parts on the Zortrax site.. https://zortrax.com/store

Be sure enter what country you are in. (upper right corner button) Then you can see parts in store..

I've written several times to Zortrax support, and even sales, to get quotes on parts for Mr M200 and I've received not a single reply. Is this Zortrax policy to ignore their customers when they ask for help?

Like Andre said, it has to be the mailing server issue which we had and it seems that we still sometimes have. We apologize for the inconvenience. I will take care of this issue personally, beginning tomorrow.

Thanks for the report!

Fast question: did you check your spam folder? We're investigating the issue and we want to exclude all the possibilities.

Can anyone who wrote to you support confirm if your spam folder has been checked?

Thank you!

I’ve emailed both support and sales several times over the last two weeks and received no replies. I’ve even gone to the store and for some reason I can’t link to any pages that lists spare parts.

I own a M200, not a Z200. Could be a typo on my part.

I feel completely abandoned. All I want to do is replace the power and front control switches. I’ve asked for quotes for these parts so I can order them, but like I said, I’ve not received a single reply to any of my messages.

To me this is an example of poor customer service.

As Chris asked, have you checked your spam folder?

To me this is an example of poor customer service.

We are working hard to ensure that our customer service is at a high level. If you have not received a reply to your e-mail message, there is only two reason why this happened:
  1. We didn’t recive your message

2. You didn’t recive message from us

If you have trouble with contact us, just PM to Chris and he will forward your message to the appropriate department.

Can someone from support write me at my old and copy to my new email addresses, which are; (old) 3dcad@aardvark3d.co.uk and (new) miguelmn@mn3d.design, to establish a dialogue. No, I have no messages in my spam folder.

My old email address will be cancelled by the end of this month. I give it so you can search your records and find that I am a customer of yours. My company name is Aardvark 3D Limited.

As an alternative reply to this forum with an email address of someone in your organisation that can help me. I will then write them directly.

I finally had someone contact me from support. I responded, but that was last week. So far I’ve not been contacted on my response, and still I have not received a quote for the switches I need, a quote I requested over a month ago!

What the hell is going on with you guys!

I’m about ready to recommend a Zortrax printer to my new employer, but after this fiasco I’m not sure if I should even bother. I’m about ready to post my experience with you guys on 3D HUB, as well as other sites I subscribe to.

I find it hard to believe you guys can’t even give me a lousy quote for the two switches I need to replace on my printer.

If you don’t want me as a customer, let me know. And if that’s the case, I’ll sell off my printer, recommend to my employer a different printer, from a company that response to their customer in a reasonable time, and post my dissatisfaction to all sites I can find.

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this. And I’m really sorry for this.

If you are from United Kingdom:

https://zortrax.com/resellers/Filters: -> United Kingdom

http://www.imakr.com/en/3d-printers/131-zortrax-m200.html

http://www.dream3d.co.uk/product/zortrax-m200/

http://www.pixellounge.co.uk/shop/3d-printers/zortrax-m200-3d-printer/

In case of emergency you can contact with any of our resellers in your country.

In meantime ASAP I will try to find what happen with your messages and our customer support.

Best Regards

Martin

I finally had someone contact me from support. I responded, but that was last week. So far I've not been contacted on my response, and still I have not received a quote for the switches I need, a quote I requested over a month ago!

What the hell is going on with you guys!

I’m about ready to recommend a Zortrax printer to my new employer, but after this fiasco I’m not sure if I should even bother. I’m about ready to post my experience with you guys on 3D HUB, as well as other sites I subscribe to.

I find it hard to believe you guys can’t even give me a lousy quote for the two switches I need to replace on my printer.

If you don’t want me as a customer, let me know. And if that’s the case, I’ll sell off my printer, recommend to my employer a different printer, from a company that response to their customer in a reasonable time, and post my dissatisfaction to all sites I can find.

It seems like they are having a genuine problem with sending/receiving mail to/from you. You also have to understand that these people on the forums are not necessarily the ones who are fixing the problem, Please PM me with what you need and I can see if we here at Octave have it in stock and if we can send you some of the parts in question. Just remember we are based in the US and shipping out can be costly for large items. (for two switches it should not be much)

-Michael

Mn3D: We've been testing the incomming and outgoing mail in our system and it works perfectly fine. We've received your messages and we replied to all of them on the addresses from which they came from. We've got it all in our logs. Also, we've received a message from you yesterday and we've sent a replay right away. Please check your mail settings and spam folders.

For the future, try to use one address as the contact with you, becouse we've got few addresses and now we simply don't know on which one should we answer to.

Isn’t him?

http://forum.zortrax.com/index.php?/topic/1261-part-splitting/?fromsearch=1

Btw, a nice solution for side panels. He generously sent me the files.