Women and animals...

Why is it that every time I turn around, my wife or daughter is trying to bring home more pets???? We had 4 and are now down to 2. My workload has been cut in half.. NO means NO!!!! :angry: :angry:

o...k... the first step is to know there is a problem, now we can start with all the next 9 steps... Anonymous Pet Haters says welcome!!! :D

Your problem is that you need to use a word they understand; “no” is not one of them. :stuck_out_tongue:

o...k... the first step is to know there is a problem, now we can start with all the next 9 steps... Anonymous Pet Haters says welcome!!! :D

Oh I don't hate pets.. They are just like kids without the tax write offs.. One can only have so many without bad things happening.. Ask the Duggar family..

Why, when i read the thread title, i knew it was from you?

My Ex use to bring home strays and hurt animals. People would call her and ask if she can take care of things they found on the road side. UGH!

We had 5 baby possums found on the road, a raccoon found in the scrap yard--I loved that little guy!, 2 pit bulls, 6 cats, 2 Komondors and a beagle. 

Talk about work load after work! 

Just remember they some will die. hahah 

But remember---women always get what they want so that we can get what we want. 

Cheer and just remember  Yo can never have enough love.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: