YOUR OPENGL VERSION IS TOO OLD.PLEASE UPDATE YOUR GRAPHIC DRIVER

Hi everybody.

I'm experiencing the following problem:

When I start Z-Suite Software for Windows - 0.0.9.6 the following error appear (in a window)

YOUR OPENGL VERSION IS TOO OLD.PLEASE UPDATE YOUR GRAPHIC DRIVER.

But my driver are already updated.

My GC is NVIDIA GEFORCE 610M - 2GB  and the installed driver are https://developer.nvidia.com/opengl-driverfor W7 - 64 bit.

Please help me I've no idea how to solve it !

I've already tried the â€œAdaptive” to “Prefer maximum performance” method.

Let me know !

Antonio

I would check this out.. This driver has the 610 "M" listed.. The list you provided does not. http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/81879

@anton_pano,

Please contact to support at support(at)zortrax.com

I would check this out.. This driver has the 610 "M" listed.. The list you provided does not. http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/81879

Thank for the suggestion but no way....same error

@anton_pano,

Please contact to support at support(at)zortrax.com

do you think it's a common problem ?

@anton_pano,

It’s not common problem - we need to send you diagnose program to diagnose your problem. Please send and e-mail to support(at)zortrax.com

@anton_pano,

It’s not common problem - we need to send you diagnose program to diagnose your problem. Please send and e-mail to support(at)zortrax.com

Hi Filip, already sent ! I'm waiting for you  :D

Hi Antonio,

I understand the issue you’re facing. It’s unfortunate that you’re still encountering the error even after updating your graphic drivers. Sometimes, certain software versions might not be fully compatible with specific hardware configurations.

To further troubleshoot this, I recommend trying the following steps:

1. Driver Verification: Double-check that the updated driver is indeed being used by your system. Sometimes, even after updating, the system might revert to a previous version. You can verify this through the Device Manager.
  2. Clean Installation: Perform a clean installation of the latest graphics drivers. This involves uninstalling the current driver, rebooting your system, and then installing the latest driver again.
  3. Software Compatibility: Ensure that Z-Suite Software is compatible with your operating system version. Some software versions might not work well with certain OS versions.
  4. Contact Support: Reach out to the Z-Suite Software support team. They might have encountered similar issues and can provide specific guidance or updates that could resolve the problem.
  5. Graphics Card Settings: Check if your graphics card settings offer any options related to OpenGL version compatibility or performance settings.
  6. Check for Updates: Keep an eye out for software updates from Z-Suite. Sometimes, new updates fix compatibility issues with certain hardware configurations.

Remember, technical glitches can be frustrating, but persistence usually pays off. Hopefully, one of these steps will help you get past the error and start using Z-Suite without any issues.

Best regards
Gossi