Z-Abs Isue

Hi,

I've tested the same piece for three times and the results are the same. I don't know why, but it seems as the layers are not melted. When it prints that layers all is ok, but when the printing is in later layers, the previous layers goes separating.

I've used Z-ABS new (it seems different that the old filament). Z-Suite version is the last (2.3.1), and config is 0,09 and 20% infill. Other configurations by default. I use sidecovers and I didn't have this problems before.

I've attached photos.

Can you help me?

Regards

IMG_6729.JPG

IMG_6730.JPG

IMG_6731.JPG

IMG_6732.JPG

IMG_6733.JPG

How about the temperature in the room where the printer works?

Is it above 20 degrees Celsius? Do you open windows while the printing process is on?

Hi Marcin!

The temperature in the room is above 20 degrees and not open windows and not air drafts.

Thanks!

Hi Marcin!

The temperature in the room is above 20 degrees and not open windows and not air drafts.

Thanks!

I think it may be the fault of my hot end V2, I remember that something similar happened some time ago. Can this be possible? If it were my Hot end, it would be the 3rd. I print a lot. Is there any way to replace the teflon tube?

Best Regards

<p><span style="color:rgb(33,33,33);font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">I think it may be the fault of my hot end V2, I remember that something similar happened some time ago. Can this be possible? If it were my Hot end, it would be the 3rd. I print a lot. Is there any way to replace the teflon tube?</span></p>

Hi Marcin!

Thanks!

Do you use side covers? Does the print warp and peel of the platform?

Hello good afternoon. Yes, I use side covers, I have Side Covers. I have improved my impressions, with the fan turned off. But it's more. I still had a roll of old format zortrax filament. My surprise!! With the same settings (only auto fan) these errors no longer occur to me. Let's say that in my case I do not understand why, the new strand of Zortrax ABS does not work for me like the Old one. Are there reports on this? I've never used external filaments, but I'm being forced to try other brands, I can not risk that 15-hour prints end up in the trash. Thank you very much for your attention.

Best Regards

<p><span style="color:rgb(33,33,33);font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">Hello good afternoon. Yes, I use side covers, I have Side Covers. I have improved my impressions, with the fan turned off. But it's more. I still had a roll of old format zortrax filament. My surprise!! With the same settings (only auto fan) these errors no longer occur to me. Let's say that in my case I do not understand why, the new strand of Zortrax ABS does not work for me like the Old one. Are there reports on this? I've never used external filaments, but I'm being forced to try other brands, I can not risk that 15-hour prints end up in the trash. Thank you very much for your attention.</span></p>