Z-axis does not work after transport

I have transported the brand new Zortrax in my car. After turning on the machine the Z-axis does not move up or down anymore.

Pushing the knob In the advances settings up and down does not move the bed in any way. I hear the stepper running but there is no force

on de spiral z-axis in the back. The connectors on the bed are fine. Please some suggestions, Thank you.

Probably you will need to tighten screws on the Z axis coupler. If you will need more help please fill the support form at https://zortrax.pl/support-form/ and attach short video that will show the problem.

z-axis%20coupler.jpg?psid=1

If this is the coupler then the 3 screws are tight.

Are the screws on the motor side under the coupler that I show, under the blue plastic?

How can I reach those screws, I don't want to make a big operation because of the warranty, the machine is brand new.

Reseller Ridix Rotterdam, The Netherlands. I have already contact them but don't want to send the machine if possible.

Look at bottom of the machine there you can see Z motor - check connector is it not bended/damaged at shipping time.

Best Regards

Try lifting up on the bottom of the bed near the nut as you click move axis up. My printer "bottoms out" and refuses to move up after a certain point, unless I give it some help.