Z-Suite 1.3.0 & Windows 10, no error but options missing

So apparently an update for Z-Suite just came out today, have you tried that one. Its 1.4.1

So apparently an update for Z-Suite just came out today, have you tried that one. Its 1.4.1

Yes, have tried 1.4.1 and the problem stays the same. Get no erros and there are no errors in windows logs either.

I don't get it, if only it would give me an error message so i know were to look.

I have the latest graphic card drivers from nvidia installed

re-installed all Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable packages.

re-installed .net framework versions and tested them with the netfx_setupverifier

Have no issues with other programs i use, only Z-Suite :(

Update: can use 1.4.0 now but missing top and bottom options? and it takes a few seconds before the options in left pane show up.

Update:

I don't understand why but my problem seems to be solved? Today i started Z-Suite 1.4.1 and it loaded as it should with all options available directly (no 10-15 sec. delay) and also the network/library and login options working. Stopped / started Z-Suite multiple times and everything seems ok but i haven't changed anything on the system and also no updates etc. I don't get it. :)

Make sure that you have all Antivirus software turned off, especially the ones with aggressive HIPS (Host-based Intrusion Prevention System) - NOD32, Avast, Bitdefender etc, it blocks libraries that are responsible for displaying that content. 

I always had a problem on my computer with Microsoft Visual, some .dll have time to time collision with many softwares.

Make sure that you have all Antivirus software turned off, especially the ones with aggressive HIPS (Host-based Intrusion Prevention System) - NOD32, Avast, Bitdefender etc, it blocks libraries that are responsible for displaying that content. 

I have Nod32 & Hips active and everything works fine with Z-Suite 1.4.1