Z-suite 1.6 Mac

many bugs!

• filament usage, doesn't run
  • old z code files doesn't run
  • Library doesn't run

Hi

I confirm, error loading old zcode files

Bob 

Yes, same problems as per first post here!  Not a good start.......

G.

uh-oh, loading older zcode doesn't work

Library and filament usage works (windows version)

Excited about the surface improvement.

ALSO HAPPEN TO ME THE SAME ERROR ON MAC

Library fixed, ZCODE and filament fix is on the way. 

FIXed version on both platforms uploaded. 

another bug

I inserted the print interruption, and viewing them, when I save the file, they disappear. :(

another bug

I inserted the print interruption, and viewing them, when I save the file, they disappear. :(

can you get me that exact model? Im pretty sure it works fine, maybe I'm missing something  :huh:

can you get me that exact model? Im pretty sure it works fine, maybe I'm missing something  :huh:

I'll explain the problem.

With the old version of the software, everything works properly, if the load fils on Z-Suite 1.6, there are no problems; if I insert breaks in the new version (1.6) viewing them, except when the Z code files, disappear, and obviously the machine by printing the object does not stop, I think is a mistake of the new version (1.6)

i try wit Win version and it works, with Mac version not :(

I had to uninstall z suite 1.6 and install the older version, because it does not appear the grams of the used filament.

I use z-suite also on a Windows PC, and here it works perfectly.

I had to uninstall z suite 1.6 and install the older version, because it does not appear the grams of the used filament.

I use z-suite also on a Windows PC, and here it works perfectly.

Have you tried patched 1.6? It has been uploaded day after release (same version though)

ok now works fine

Perfect! Now it works fine.

I don't like this new update! 

Took me a few installs for it to even work. and now the dam thing bounces for 2 minutes overtime I open the program. It is very frustrating! 

Just waiting for one of these times that it doesn't open then I have to go and mess with installing a bunch of times again....but not the new, the old. 

Oh yeah, apparently my system worked perfectly and now even trying to install an old Zsuite it messes up. I'm sure it has to do with a Mac update to to software...I knew I shouldn't have update!!!!  :angry:  :angry: