- New material - Z-ESD
- TOP layers quantity modifier is back (the recommended values are set as default)
- Fixed issues with manual FAN settings
- Fixed scaling rounding issue (http://bugtracker.zortrax.com/tracker/issue-191-resizescale-values-rounding/)
- Fixed steps counting on M300
- Fixed with 1st and 2nd layer mixing (http://bugtracker.zortrax.com/tracker/issue-180-first-project-layer-double-slicing/)
- Fixed handling bigger files (300mb+)
- Fixed M300 print cost calculator
- Renaming FLIP to MIRROR FLIP
- Fixed minor bugs with: thin walls infill, spacing between raft and model, seam preview, file loading, units conversion
- Fixed minor bugs with: thin walls infill
Thin walls infill isn't fixed. We still have to use version 1.7.1 which was last version where wall infill worked correctly.
You work on this bug over two months. What is the problem? If it worked on version 1.7.1 just copy "infill" part of the code and paste it on new version.