We’ve just released new Z-SUITE 2.10.0 version. Please, see the changelog below.
M Series Plus/ M Series Dual:
- Zortrax M300 Dual has been added to the list of supported devices,
- It is now possible to choose up to 10 walls and up to 10 bottom layers in the Shell mode,
- Introduces a new infill pattern - Grid (patt. 1) - which generates full grid on each layer of the print,
- Introduces the Thin Walls Infill option which generates denser and more durable infill in thin walls,
- Printing profiles for the M Series Plus printers have been updated: Z-PLA for M200 Plus and Z-PLA, Z-ABS, Z-PCABS for M300 Plus,
- Introduces the Overgrowth correction option which corrects model’s outer dimensions and enlarges holes (1 pixel decreases dimensions on both sides by 0.1 mm in total),
- Recently used 3D printers are now indicated in the New Project window,
- Fixes minor bugs.
As always you can update your Z-SUITE via auto-updater or download it from our Support Center.
We’ve also uploaded firmware for M300 Dual.