We’ve just released new Z-SUITE 2.11.0 version. Here is the full changelog:
- It is now possible to add other resin 3D printers to the panel – you can specify platform’s dimensions, display resolution and output file format,
- Adds support for three new resins: BlueCast X5 , BlueCast X10 and BlueCast Original (for layers 0,025 and 0,05),
- Introduces new infill type for Inkspire – Hollow – you can adjust the wall thickness and infill density, and add drain holes in a model’s structure,
- Offset: Outer contours and Holes values can be now increased up to 1 mm for LPD and LPD Plus printers,
- Quality improvements when printing in the raftless mode for M300 Dual,
- GUI improvements: New Project window, program icon, splash screen,
- Microsoft Windows users no longer need the Administrator Account to install Z-SUITE,
- Minor bug fixes including:
- detecting the materials loaded in the M300 Dual when transferring .zcodex files from My Devices panel has been fixed,
- downloading files through the autoupdater for Windows has been fixed.
As always you can update your Z-SUITE via auto-updater or download it from our Support Center .
Let us know what you think