We’ve just released new Z-SUITE 2.11.2 version. Here is the full changelog:
- Introduces new features and modes for Inventure – the device can now print in both single- and dual-extrusion modes; you can edit supports in the single extrusion mode; new materials are now supported; it is possible to load materials both from the cartridge and from the spool, it is now possible to adjust raft and first layer settings (.stl files for special spoolholders are available at: Zortrax Library).
- Improves the optimal rotation angle in the Rotation Optimization tool for resin printers,
- Adds new profiles for the 0.6 mm nozzle in the single extrusion mode with Z-ULTRAT (M300 Dual),
- It is now possible to start a print even when the .zcodex settings do not match the loaded material or the installed nozzle,
- Adds the Antialiasing option in the External LCD Printer menu for the .photon file format,
- The preview of .zcodex now runs more smoothly in the Preview step,
- Bug fixes:
- empty infill should no longer occur with ABS-based materials with 0.39 layer thickness on the M300,
- loaded external materials should no longer be displayed as unknown in the My Devices panel with M Series Plus printers,
- saving projects for Inkspire in the Print Settings step should no longer cause problems,
- Wi-Fi connection should no longer cause the program to freeze when switching tabs, performing actions, or using the Auto-arrange option,
- slicing time for models with a lot of details has been shortened (FDM printers),
- keyboard shortcuts Shift + 3 and Shift + 4 should no longer cause problems.
Z-SUITE 2 for macOS is stable only for versions up to 10.14 (Mojave). When using newer versions, Z-SUITE 2 may not run as efficient.
You can download newest Z-SUITE here.
Feel free to ask questions