We released Z-SUITE 2.16.2. Here is the full changelog:
- Added a new parameter in the Print Settings step for Inkspire – Slicing Quality with Normal and High modes. Selecting the High mode allows the printer to keep precise geometry of models (even very complicated ones), however, slicing can take more time,
M300 Dual, Inventure:
(NOTE! M300 Dual must be running firmware 2.5.4 version for new printing profiles.)
Added new printing profiles:
Z-ABS 0.15 and 0.20 mm (single-extrusion mode),
Z-ASA Pro 0.15, 0.20 and 0.30 mm (single-extrusion mode),
Z-NYLON + Z-SUPPORT ATP 0.15, 0.20 and 0.30 mm – only M300 Dual,
Added the new feature Cooling tower which helps to prevent single, small elements in your prints from getting overheated or deformed,
M Series Plus, M300 Dual, Inkspire:
- The procedure of detecting collision between models in the Model step has been improved and it is now much more precise,
- Improved the Autoarrange tool – multiple models are now positioned in the workspace in a more optimized way,
- Improved moving models around the workspace with arrow keys in the Model step,
M Series Plus, M300 Dual:
- Introduced .zcodex2 as a new output file format for M Series Plus and M300 Dual printers (NOTE! Updating firmware to the 2.4.3 version is necessary to process .zcodex2 files),
- Improved slicing – it now should take less time,
- Fixed problems with overly simplified paths that would contain artifacts,
- Fixed a bug where saving a .zcodex file again would cause problems,
- Fixed problems with repeated slicing of the same models after changing Infill settings,
- Fixed a bug where progress bar and notifications in the Preview step would block the workspace view,
- Fixed a bug with saving very large files for Inkspire.
We encourage you to install the update and provide your feedback.
You can download Z-SUITE here .