Z-SUITE 2.4.0 released!

Hello, Everyone! 

We would like to inform you that the Z-SUITE 2.4 for Windows (stable version) and Z-SUITE 2.4 BETA for Mac have just been released. Changelogs are available below.

Z-SUITE 2.4 for Windows OS: 

•Introduces new Layer Thickness for Z-PLA Pro (M Series Printers)

•Normal print quality for Z-PLA Pro with each layer thickness is now quicker (M Series Printers)

•Shell infill type is now available for Z-PLA Pro with High and Normal print quality and each layer thickness (M Series Printers)

•Improves the print quality of raft for Z-ULTRAT Plus (Inventure)

•Adds control grips for changing the model’s dimensions and moving the model around an axis (Resize and Rotate tools)

•Moving the model in the Z axis and placing several models on top of one another is now possible

•Introduces new Pause bar – .zcode preview shows the exact number of generated layers

•Individual layers in the .zcode preview are now more visible

•Improves the precision of Offset Outer Contours and Offset Holes – the value has been increased to two decimal places

•Adds support for new languages: German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Polish

•Fixes installation problems

•Other bug fixes ( the .stl files can be now correctly downloaded from the Zortrax Library; fixes keyboard shortcuts that did not work)

Z-SUITE 2.4 BETA for Mac OS:

•Introduces new Layer Thickness for Z-PLA Pro (M Series Printers)

•Normal print quality for Z-PLA Pro with each layer thickness is now quicker (M Series Printers)

•Shell infill type is now available for Z-PLA Pro with High and Normal print quality and each layer thickness (M Series Printers)

•Improves the print quality of raft for Z-ULTRAT Plus (Inventure)

•Adds control grips for changing the model’s dimensions and moving the model around an axis (Resize and Rotate tools)

•Moving the model in the Z axis and placing several models on top of one another is now possible

•Introduces new Pause bar – .zcode preview shows the exact number of generated layers

•Individual layers in the .zcode preview are now more visible

•Improves the precision of Offset Outer Contours and Offset Holes – the value has been increased to two decimal places

•Adds support for new languages: German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Polish

•Fixes issues with loading models through the Drag & Drop option

•Fixes issues with white/black window appearing in the program (computers with macOS High Sierra system and Nvidia graphics card)

•Improves overall program stability

As always, you can use auto-updater or download the newest version from our website: https://support.zortrax.com/downloads/software/ . 

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:4672]

Little Bug with Font Layout / Spaces..

Can't read the Settings clearly, see Picture

Still not fixed the maximise window, window is still off screen; The saga continues.  :/

Andy, 

I don´t understand the problem. At my W7 computer I don´t have a problem with maximized windows.

I also have the maximized screen problem with the edges being slightly off. 

Andy, 

I don´t understand the problem. At my W7 computer I don´t have a problem with maximized windows.

As it looks in the image,  FYI I am running Win8.1

I am reluctant to use the new z-suite simply because of this issue, just seems to bug me too much to use.

Thumbs up on the hole offset increased resolution of .XX! I look forward to trying it out! Hopefully it changes interior features as well not just holes!

The scrolling bar in the preview does not show all layers, with arrow key increment/decrement view in percent, not single layer.

You can not understand the construction well and it is impossible to position the pause properly.

The scrolling bar in the preview does not show all layers, with arrow key increment/decrement view in percent, not single layer.

You can not understand the construction well and it is impossible to position the pause properly.

Hi I just saw your post and thought I might be able to help you out as this doesn't seem to be a well-known trick/feature. If you click on the '%' symbol in the top left you can switch between 'layers' and '%', this actually works with quite a few of the other toolbar units as well. I think this is quite a recent feature, but then again I've used so many BETA versions I couldn't tell you.

Hi I just saw your post and thought I might be able to help you out as this doesn't seem to be a well-known trick/feature. If you click on the '%' symbol in the top left you can switch between 'layers' and '%', this actually works with quite a few of the other toolbar units as well. I think this is quite a recent feature, but then again I've used so many BETA versions I couldn't tell you.

Great! Thank's

Mac Version only BETA ?! -_-