Z-SUITE 2.6.2 released!

Hi guys,

We've released a new version of Z-SUITE.  See the changes we have implemented: 

-Overall printing quality improvement for Z-ESD, Z-PETG, Z-PCABS and Z-ULTRAT (Zortrax M200 Plus),

-Overall printing quality improvement for Inventure,

-Overall slicing performance improvement of the program,

-Z-SUITE’s versioning is now included in the .txt report,

-The Cross Section View tool is now available when using other tools,

-New interface languages: Italian, Japanese, Korean,

-Bug fixes: loading very large files should no longer cause problems with displaying a white card in the program’s window; problems with the graphics card’s performance when minimizing the program’s window should no longer be an issue, also on Mac OSX.

Download link:

https://support.zortrax.com/downloads/

We look forward to getting your feedback.

That is all fine and good if you could use it you guys left me out in the cold cuz I have an older computer with 32-bit and your new Z sweets works on 64-bit only which kind of pisses me off forcing me to buy a new computer

That is all fine and good if you could use it you guys left me out in the cold cuz I have an older computer with 32-bit and your new Z sweets works on 64-bit only which kind of pisses me off forcing me to buy a new computer

your not alone, i am still using older software; not because of 32-bit but because the overall print quality is better.  

your not alone, i am still using older software; not because of 32-bit but because the overall print quality is better.  

Andy, please pass me some detailed information about the quality issues (preferably pictures and information about the material and layer thickness you used)

It would be much easier for us to track the problem and fix it.

I'm really looking forward to getting the quality issues fixed! ;-)

And still waiting to make a presetting to make a Printer to your standard Printer.

I don't think the most people use more then 1 or 2 Zortrax Printer, so it's the best way to save your standard printer.

If i make a new Window/Project, it should start directly with my standard Printer and not the Page which i want: m200, m200+, m300 and so on.

Please..