Z-SUITE 3.2.0 has just been released. Full changelog below.
- Added 0.10 mm layer thickness value for Z-ABS, Z-HIPS, Z-ULTRAT, Z-ESD, Z-PLA Pro, Z-ASA Pro for M Series Plus printers,
- Added new profiles for BASF Ultrafuse 316L, BASF Ultrafuse 17-4 PH, BASF Ultrafuse Support Layer, BASF Ultrafuse ABS for Zortrax M300 Dual,
- Added new profiles for BASF Ultrafuse ABS, BASF Ultrafuse PPSU, BASF Ultrafuse PC/ABS FR, Nanovia PC-ABS V0 for Zortrax Endureal,
- Improved path generation for BASF metallic powder filaments,
- Improved Rotate tool,
- Improved .zcodex2 replication,
- Performance improvements,
- .zcodex2 files for Zortrax Inkspire 2 are now saved faster on macOS systems
- Cases where models stick too excessively to the raft are now reduced for Zortrax Inkspire 2,
- Fixed problems with printing in the Shell Spiral mode,
- Added a notification in the Preview step about the performed automatic model scaling procedure for M300 Dual and Zortrax Endureal,
- Added a notification in the Preview step with a warning that the model goes beyond the build volume dimensions in the Z axis for M300 Dual and Zortrax Endureal,
- Importing models from zprojx no longer affects the program’s settings,
- Fixed the fan speed operation after using the .zcodex2 replication tool,
- Support structures that adhere directly to models on angled surfaces – it is now easier to detach such supports.
You can download Z-SUITE 3.2.0 here.
Please, feel free to share your feedback.