Z suite does not update automatically

Hi I wanted to update Z-suite this morning from 1.9.0 to the brand new 1.10.0.

But normally Z suite does give a message stating if you want to update or not.

But now it did not do it.

Maybe I have disabled it, I don't know but does someone know how to enable it again.

Or do i have to change something in registry.

BTW I'm still on Windows 7 x64.

And just to be complete, yes I do know that I can download it directly from the website but then I have  to enter my serial every time

I go there. I don't like it..........

Hi I wanted to update Z-suite this morning from 1.9.0 to the brand new 1.10.0.

But normally Z suite does give a message stating if you want to update or not.

But now it did not do it.

Maybe I have disabled it, I don’t know but does someone know how to enable it again.

Or do i have to change something in registry.

BTW I’m still on Windows 7 x64.

And just to be complete, yes I do know that I can download it directly from the website but then I have  to enter my serial every time

I go there. I don’t like it…

Fixed, autoupdater checkes version once a day so you have to remove registry entry:

WIN + R -> regedit.exe

navigate to -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Zortrax

Remove “lastUpdateCheck” entry

Thanks Marcin,

Don't you think a toggle switch in UI would help a lot ?

And prevent questions from customers like me.

Many software packages does have this func.

Anyway thanks for your help

Thanks Marcin,

Don’t you think a toggle switch in UI would help a lot ?

And prevent questions from customers like me.

Many software packages does have this func.

Anyway thanks for your help

You mean autoupdate on/off option?

Yes, in other software you have a check for newer update or newer version button

Xedu-2017-04-25-N°01.png

Yes, in other software you have a check for newer update or newer version button

attachicon.gifXedu-2017-04-25-N°01.png

Good idea, noted

May I ask something else...

I must say that Zortrax Marketing machine is working very well....Sometimes to good ;)

Why don't you make a popup window in Z-suite with tips of the day...And when you have a big announcement like an update,new material,etc... you inform all zortrax users about goodies :).

Just let it popup and the user will know what's going on. Or make a dashboard thing (also) like many other software companies have. Integrate this forum in it just like you did with the library tab in zsuite and make a file browser window with stl previewer so that users do not have to open every damn file.

And you can stop sending emails to buyers who don't know a thing about Zortrax and his products and you will inform the end users who are actually using your products and also ordering your products. And don't worry I do get enough emails every day.

Oh and before I go make a plugin available for all major CAD resellers like Solid Edge, Solidworks, Inventor....

I work with solid Edge and many users are asking questions about integration of 3d printing software in to CAD software