Z-suite transforms my file and add the white parts (support?)

Hello everyone. I try to print a mold. I import my STL file. Until then no problem, everything is OK. owever, once I validate parameters, my mold no longer resembles anything. It removes the forms and adds white suports, perhaps support but it is really not helpful. I'm trying to print still me but it reproduces what is displayed. Would you have a solution to this problem?

(see attached files)

Thank you in advance!

Sounds like a file issue.  You say a mold....is the object you are printing split but together? 

If its just hollow then I would check the file for errors and make sure there are no holes on the solid parts.  Also, how thick is this piece? 

Without the file I can't tell. 

Good luck

Sounds like a file issue.  You say a mold....is the object you are printing split but together? 

If its just hollow then I would check the file for errors and make sure there are no holes on the solid parts.  Also, how thick is this piece? 

Without the file I can't tell. 

Good luck

Thank you a lot. Can I send you the file to be sure?

Use the more reply options at the bottom of reply window and attach the file. Will check out and see whats going on

Here is the file. Thank you !

Your model is way too thin. The walls can't print if they are too thin. Plus there were multiple solids together. From what I am guessing is if this is a mold the bottom flat piece should be separate.  I did a quick extrude of the walls but you will want to do it better yourself.

Screen%2BShot%2B2015-05-12%2Bat%2B4.15.4

Sorry it took me all day to look at it. I fell asleep and just woke. lol

I wish I could sleep all day… Lol :smiley: :smiley: