Z-Suite v0.0.9.1 error ms

Hello

Her are the following error ms I received after Z-Suite v0.0.9.1 upgrade. 

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\Julius\AppData\Roaming\Zortrax\tmp201410172411.zcode' because it is being used by another process.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
   at A..(Object , RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs )

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ZortraxGUI
    Assembly Version: 0.0.9.1
    Win32 Version: 0.0.9.1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Zortrax/Z-Suite.exe
System
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
ZortraxGUI&
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 0.0.9.1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Zortrax/Z-Suite.exe
System.Windows.Forms

The setting : Advanced, INFILL, SHELL selected. !
The file: T800_Smoothed downloaded  from: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:290357

I think it is the selection of  SHELL in advance setting.
Please advise what can cause this.

Thank you

Dr-J

have you updated net framework? I also have this issue with z suite. however i also noticed it depends on model it looks those options are not very fiendly with bad meshes.

Close the program and check the "C:\Users\Julius\AppData\Roaming\Zortrax\" folder for tmp files, delete them eventually. Also check that you don't have many Z-Suite instances active with the same stl file opened. It can also happen if the program gave an error and you opened it again, open the Task Manager and check that there are no Zsuite instances still opened, then start the program again. The error clearly tells that the temporary zcode file that Z-Suite generates at a given time is already in use.

If the error is in the mesh instead you can download Accutrans3D and fix it. I did it with a few models that Z-Suite didn't like to calculate.

I had the same thing with version 0.0.9. Uninstall completely Z-Suite and reinstall the version 0.0.9.1. For me it worked.

Thank you,   I try.

Hey guys, I'm having the same issue with 0.0.9.1, no solution for me yet. Tried reinstalling, clearing temp files, etc. Has anyone had success here that previously had this problem?

I contacted support and was told they've identified the bug and will release a patched software version soon.

For reference my settings are in the attached:

Print Settings.PNG

I had the same problem today for the first time. Turning off "Avoid Holes" solved it for me.

Weird - for me having seam set to normal instead of random fixed the problem...

Yep, today I had to turn off both Avoid Holes and Random Seams.