Z-Suite v1.0.0 won't give me a print preview of this but...

Z-Suite v1.0.0 won't give me a print preview of this (see .stl attached), so I can't save the code to print, but the previous s/w release/version did and it printed well.

This is for 0.09mm layers, which I did well last time, but now the finest that Z-Suite gives a print preview for is 0.14mm layers.

(the 4 wheels, still print at 0.09)

Why is this please_?

Same behavior reproduced here. STL file seems fine in both Netfabb and Meshmixer.

So does anyone know why Z-Suite v1.0.0 is not doing the STL file attached (above), but the previous s/w release did please_?

Did you add it to the bug tracker?

I just tried, but it wanted me to attach a .zcode file, which I can't, because the problem is that I can't get the print preview to make the code.

(I could attached a different, but related zcode, like for the 0.14mm print for example, which does work)

I just tried, but it wanted me to attach a .zcode file, which I can't, because the problem is that I can't get the print preview to make the code.

(I could attached a different, but related zcode, like for the 0.14mm print for example, which does work)

They must have fixed it.. It shows up at .09 now.. Generates code and shows preview..

Version v1.0.1 has fixed this, thanks.