Z-Suite v1.5.0.2 Error Message

Hello, Please see error message attached. I've just updated the software today.

I'm running:

64-bit, Windows 7 Service Pack 1

I've also found this on the Essential Objects forums if it helps:

http://www.essentialobjects.com/Forum/postsm37829_Exception-Child-process-not-ready.aspx

Can someone help? Anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

Any antivirus installed? Was the previous version working fine?

I've got Symnatec Endpoint Protection. And the previous version had no error messages and worked fine.

Have you seen this before Marcin?

I've got Symnatec Endpoint Protection. And the previous version had no error messages and worked fine.

Have you seen this before Marcin?

We did but that error should be fixed already :( 

Could you please try turning off Symantec for a while? (or add Z-Suite as a exception) most likely one of libraries is being blocked.

I have added Z-Suite as an exception (folder & exe file). I can't turn off Symnatec as I'm using a work PC and that's not allowed. 

Interestingly, 3 of my colleagues managed to update to v1.5.0.2 without any issues and they have the same Symnatec program installed.

I've added a screen anyway of what I've done - Have you any other suggestions?

Could you please also try to add "EO.Base.dll" "EO.WebBrowser.dll" and "EO.WebBrowser.dll" as exception?

Hi Marcin, Thanks for the quick response on this. Still getting the same error unfortunately. I'm starting to think it's not a Symnatec/Firewall issue, as my colleagues PCs are setup the same in this regard.

Any other ideas?  :)

Try that version:

https://cloud.zortrax.com:444/index.php/s/Hwuub1MuF2WxQwE

Hi Marcin, I uninstalled the current version of Zsuite and installed the version you gave me in the link above ^.

Still getting the same error message....

Im pretty sure that Symantec / Firewall are making troubles. 

Its a quote from Essential Objects (one of ZS libraries) support:

"Hi,

Please check if the user has any AntiVirus programming running on his machine. If they do, please try to temporarily disable it and see if it works for you.

Thanks!"

If you could disconnect yourself from the Internet for a while, turn off firewall and Symantec we would know for sure.