Z-suite wont Launch

Hello Curious if anyone has any updated solutions for the Z-suite not launching. This literally came overnight. Was working fine one day and not the next.

Essentially i just see the splash screen then nothing happens. Attempted to re-install, wiped the Users/Roaming…folder.

Any ideas? Running Windows 10 Pro 21H2 OS build 19044.2006

It happened to me as well, but I couldn’t fix it. I reinstalled the window to fix it, but I would not recommend you to reinstall like me.

Hello @lobos8403,

are you using the most recent Z-SUITE version (2.26.0)? Have you tried installing some previous one, just in case? Did you have any system update in the meantime?

Z-SUITE requires Windows Desktop Runtime 3.1.10 for proper operation. The file should have been downloaded during installation, however, some error might have occurred and the file was not installed correctly. Moreover, you can reinstall Visual C++ 2013 and Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable (if they are not installed - please download the files).

If you are still unable to run Z-SUITE - check if there are any logs concerning .NET errors (Event Viewer → Windows Logs → Application).

Best regards,
Karolina

Open task manager and look if you have a Z-suite process
kill it than start program again

I have to do that job so often in my pc :frowning:

Roby