Z-ULTRAT Printing Issue

Hi everyone, 

I’m having printing issues with my Z-ULTRAT Filament. It seems to only happen in these particular print, because I printed other items with this filament with nearly no issues but for whatever reason this model keeps having issues. Perhaps I need to increase my fan speed? I have the fan speed on auto at the moment. Here are some photos. 

2012 Civic Si Ebrake Button (1).JPG

2012 Civic Si Ebrake Button (2).JPG

2012 Civic Si Ebrake Button (3).JPG

Hi Sinub,

It looks like the model has some issues with retraction. There are material deficiencies next to the seam. 

Which version of Z-SUITE do you use?

Please send me the model.

I'll take a look at it and then advise you further.

Hi Sinub,

It looks like the model has some issues with retraction. There are material deficiencies next to the seam. 

Which version of Z-SUITE do you use?

Please send me the model.

I'll take a look at it and then advise you further.

I'm using the latest version. The 2.3 Beta version. 

Thanks.

I'm going to check the models you sent me.

I'll let you know via PM about the results.

Update. I've printing with some Z ASA Pro and I didn't have any problems with my print. So for whatever reason Z-Ultrat isn't doing it for me. Maybe bad filament? 

It's very unlikely. Let me test it one more time.

Btw. Was the sprocket of the extruder motor skipping when printing with Z-ULTRAT?

Not that I noticed. The printing issue seemed to only happen with this particular model for some reason with the Z-ULTRAT filament. It doesn't have this issue with any other print that I have done so far.

It's very unlikely. Let me test it one more time.

So what was your result using Z-ULTRAT? (photo?)

I printed the model using the same zcode that Sinub provided me with.

See the picture attached.

Looks good, but isn't the same color ... maybe there is a little difference in material characteristics between grey and yellow Z-ULTRAT.

It's difficult to say. I tried to recreate the problem, but I couldn't. So, it's a hardware issue for me. At least for now.

Of course I used only the original settings that are in the profile of the Z-ULTRAT.