Zooming in Z-Suite

Hello, what really would be nice in z-suite. when you press ctrl+right mouse button you could zoom. like in many 3d applications... this photoshop zooming is so slow..... 

Hello, what would be nice in Z-Suite is shortcuts for every operation as in other applications,

I would like to press 'F' for [Front view], then 'A' for [fit to All objects] and I don't have to play with rotating [R], zooming [Z] etc.. :)

I would even add option for 'automatic fit All objects' all the time, (and not press 'Select View' - 'Fit to all object' every time)

and the championship would be new Front-Top view with automatic fit to all objects :):) :)

Hello, what really would be nice in z-suite. when you press ctrl+right mouse button you could zoom. like in many 3d applications... this photoshop zooming is so slow..... 

I can zoom in on my zcode with my trackpad. I don't know how much easier it can be?

I can zoom in on my zcode with my trackpad. I don't know how much easier it can be?

+1

Z-Suite is done very well for laptops I hate “like in many 3d applications” design which require mouse

designing with a trackpad is much to slow.... i use a wacom intuos my friend...

I'm pretty sure the scroll wheel zooms  for me under Windows; this is a standard UI function and is fine for me. What is annoying to me in 1.1.0 is that after doing something elsewhere in the UI, like print options, the mouse controls (and keyboard shortcuts like ctl-a, clt-c, etc) don't work in the graphic viewer pane until you click in it again. In some earlier versions this was ot the case - the viewer pane always had focus for these things.

I'd like the X/Y/Z orientation of the print envelope to stay fixed when ZSuite is 1st opened at whatever orientation the user last used and to not change when a model is imported.  Especially on import the orientation seems to vary randomly and on occasion it's turned nearly upside down on me.

I'd like the X/Y/Z orientation of the print envelope to stay fixed when ZSuite is 1st opened at whatever orientation the user last used and to not change when a model is imported. Especially on import the orientation seems to vary randomly and on occasion it's turned nearly upside down on me.

I prefer to orient the model in Netfabb, when I’m checking the model. Z-Suite inherits this orientation.

What would be nice is a Drop plane function as I see in Craftware. Just click the face you want flat at the bed.

It looks like the zooming point is a fixed point in z-suite and when I zoom with the mouse wheel the model goes outside the screen. Some applications use the mouse cursor as the zooming point and I think that is easier. But for me the best would be if the made the spacemouse to work in z-suite  :)