Zortrax Firmware BUG 0.0.7 > SD Card Timeout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4aHbID1MYw

Bug ?!?!?!?

I had the same message with the Toshiba FlashAir 32GB W-03.

I had the same message with the Toshiba FlashAir 32GB W-03.

Me too (no stable operation for me yet).

But the two cards on the video are no FlashAir cards.

Maybe a good idea would be a detailed Support document on formatting SD-Cards (what types are o.k., which tool on what OS, parms etc.).

Probably it already exists and I just did not see it.  :ph34r:

Bug ?!?!?!?

You can't use that big of a SD card. It has to be 4gb and below. I use a 2GB card.

You can't use that big of a SD card. It has to be 4gb and below. I use a 2GB card.

unfortunately you can not buy 2GB cards more

the original cards are all faulty

######################

but it went up to version 0.0.6 just fine

windows8 FAT32 standard formatted

Hi,

I think you can use SDHC cards, 8Gb or more, for printing. I’ve read once if I remember well a post where someone from the staff was tell in that, I 'll try to find it to be sure. But you can’t use them for firmware update.

I’d like to upgrade my firmware from to 0.6 to 0.7 today, does the message appear fast or after a some time or randomly while printing ?

Thanks,

Laurent

I'm using a 8GB sd card and haven't had any problems with it.

This problem occurs randomly when printing  (12 hours printing time ).. the cards I've been 3 months in use .. also a firmware update always worked well with the 32 GB

I running two machines with 0.0.7 and cards delivered together with M200 and haven’t had any problems try with basic card with Zortrax sticker

I running two machines with 0.0.7 and cards delivered together with M200 and haven't had any problems try with basic card with Zortrax sticker

Same here. 2 machines, Team 2gb cards. All good

unfortunately you can not buy 2GB cards more

the original cards are all faulty

######################

but it went up to version 0.0.6 just fine

windows8 FAT32 standard formatted

You can get them on Amazon. Thats where I get mine. In fact I somehow lost mine the other day and within two days I got mine delivered from Amazon. 

And for those that don't have issues... cool beans. I know it is just much easier and stable when using 4gb and below but maybe that was fixed with the newer printers, I don't know. I know Zortrax has said many months ago that the M200 does not support SD cards over 4GB.

Cheers

As it goes about issues with SD cards we always suggest to save your model to hard drive instead of SD card directly, then copy *.zcode to SD card and try to print it again. If that won't help, we suggest to format the card with FAT 32 file system, which should also help in many cases. Last advise would be cleaning the joints of your Zortrax SD Card with metal brush as some of the can be oxidised. Scrubbing them gently should improve their conductivity.

If you're still having issues with your card, try using another one instead.

Best regards,

Chris

Zortrax Team