Zortrax M200 Hardware Version

Hello everyone, I just recently purchased an M200 and I'm trying to figure out which hardware version I currently have. I've figured out I have a V1 Hotend and Perf plate, so I'll be upgrading those too V2. When I go to the hardware info I get a version number of 0 and a funky serial that is not the serial given to me from the re-seller. I know there are 4 versions now, I'm just trying to know what mine is. Thank you!

Hello everyone, I just recently purchased an M200 and I'm trying to figure out which hardware version I currently have. I've figured out I have a V1 Hotend and Perf plate, so I'll be upgrading those too V2. When I go to the hardware info I get a version number of 0 and a funky serial that is not the serial given to me from the re-seller. I know there are 4 versions now, I'm just trying to know what mine is. Thank you!

Hello there migusan76,

Please provide the Serial Number which you will find on a sticker attached to your machine or contact our customer support team regarding this case: http://support.zortrax.com/application-form/

Best regards,

Chris

Zortrax Team

Thanks Chris for the response. I though it was very weird that it showed me a Hardware V0 and a non matching serial from the one I got. I'll PM you the serial and If you like I can also put in a support form with the support team. Thank you!

I would definitely get the V2 perf board, but would leave it with the V1 hot end.

Others may disagree, but that's what I've done with my older machines and they work fine.

I’ve been definitely torn on whether to get a V2 Hotend or just staying with the V1. I see mixed opinions on this forum about it. Mostly I understand the V2 has PTFE tube lining for better jam free performance for the extension of materials Zortrax has coming. Luckily I did get a V2 Perf plate, but haven’t changed them out yet since my V1 is in very good condition and working just fine. So I was going to wait until the V1 plate gives out or warps and just replace it then.