Hi all, I have problem with my M200+ lately. It randomly gets blank screen during printing, and the printing stops. I can resume it after printer restart but it happens again.
First time it happend is when it was updated to 2.6.7. and material was changed to Z-ABS2 ( used it for the first time).
Blank screen also happend in idle, when I try to change fillament, go trough settings, etc.
- I tried formating USB. ( No change )
- I tried changing material. ( No change )
- I tried reseting it to factory default. ( No change )
- I don’t have WiFi dongle, it’s connected via LAN, tried to unplug it. ( No change )
- I tried to fix it by reversing it on older firmware, but when printer was on, when I plug in USB dongle on any USB port, immediately goes blank. ( No change )
- Tried using other USB dongles. ( No change )
- Solved that by inserting USB than starting printer. ( Printer works and installs older firmware )
- I have put it to older versions 2.6.3 and 2.6.0, it starts printing, but it goes blank randomly again but not as often ( on 2.6.0. accours less than on 2.6.3. ).
What can be the problem and what to do next to diagnose?
Z-suite that I use is latest version.