Zortrax m300 plus not starting - logo with green light blinking

I have a problem with my zortrax. I thought it was a table, but I bought the new one, and the problem still exists. I can not boot it. The start shows the only logo and green light blinking inside. After a few minutes logo disappears and stays on a blank screen. I checked all cable connections and disconnected all USB dongles - nothing works. I recorded a short video. Could you help me? Thank you.

Hello Piotr,

I am afraid that either the motherboard, or Android might be at fault. If you have not tried this yet - please bypass the signal adapter (step 3). Also, the USB + Camera PCB could have short-circuited:

Once you check this - please contact us via support form. We will provide further assistance.

Best regards,
Karolina

Hi pzla07,
It has been a while since you posted but i have the exact same problem with my M200 plus (brand new). Logo green flash then blank screen. Did you manage to fix the issue? and How?

Many thanks

Hi,
The issue is quite strange, but I managed to fix it by sending (the main board with the LCD display board, Android, GUI cable, and 24V) to Zortrax service. I paid about 70 USD for the reprogramming of the parts and after assembling everything, thankfully, it has been working fine to this day. Good luck, best regards.

Hello Piotr,

thank you for the update - I am glad to hear the device has been working fine since the repair.

Best regards
Karolina

Ok, nice thank you for the reply, i will try this!