Zortrax M300 Z-Axis

Hello All

so we have a new M300 so we have a Big problem

1. when we stop Printer (power Off) the Bulding Platte Move full down and block !

if we turn on the power and start a job the Bulding Platform block on the lowest position !!

so at the moment we turn off the power and turn by hand the Z-Axis and after 10mm Hold by hand turn and the Power and then work 

have you any Solution ?????????????????

My M300 will often allow the build plate to lower when the power is turned off, especially if I still have large print part on the platform, I think it is because the M300 build plate is so heavy. Mine still works properly once power is restored.

My M300 does not get jammed when fully down.

If your printer only gets jammed when fully lowered you could place something in the bottom of the printer to prevent the bed from falling completely to the bottom, l would suggest something compressible like a sponge foam block. 

How much was this printer again?

ok again 

we turn off the power and the bulding plattform move self down (no controling) 

to the lowest position on block 

now we turn on the power and the printer start up all ok 

we move in manuall mode up ==> not work the plattform block on the lowest mechanical position 

so we can fix that white only way 

turn off power and turn the spindle from the z-axis by hand up +/- 20mm so after we hold that and turn on the power 

now can move manuall or in a Print job up and down 

i think the plattform have a big weight and the motor have now brake and the is no soft stop on the lowest position 

Please give us a shout through http://support.zortrax.com/support-form 

If you would be able to record that behavior on video, would be great. 

Please give us a shout through http://support.zortrax.com/support-form 

If you would be able to record that behavior on video, would be great. 

When the Z motor turns off, the platform moves down under it's own weight, reaches the end of the screw, where in this particular case, for some reason (steeper angle of the z-screw threading at the end?) the torque needed to move it back up is higher than what the motor can provide.

The platform moving down on it's own when the motor is turned off is normal. The platform getting stuck isn't, I haven't seen anything like that on any M300 I've worked on.

I'll try to get a repro on this. I'm thinking starting off the motor with a lower RPM (=higher torque) initially should be enough to get this fixed for the next release.

so we have sen to the support 

yes this is 1 Problem please fix quick 

second problem if we start Referenz the Platform move always down never up 

we hve check again 

if we start Kalibration and disconect the heating plug the bed move to adder direktion ! and after time stope and give message missing signal plattform 

we have check your shop bad we dont found a headbeat and buldingplatte for a M300  

so we have sen to the support 

yes this is 1 Problem please fix quick 

second problem if we start Referenz the Platform move always down never up 

um...usually that is the first place you start, then off to the forum to see if anyone else had similar issue. But no video and having English as second or third makes for a bad diagnosis. lol

I have M200 1st Gen but sounds to me like loose wire but having more info is always helpful like when it started..after a successful print or never been able to get a print...stuff like that I think would be helpful but I'm no engineer. 

Cheers

Good luck

hey HeavenlyCreation

we have install the printer and print 3 Jobs white 4h and after taht finish

i think the same is a contact problem from the level sensor cable or bulding platte contact or headbett 

or the cable up to the plattform 

bad we dont found a solution to order spare part s