ZSuite 0.0.9.3 for MAC issue

Hello,

I have just updated to ZSuite 0.0.9.3. I check the Mono FW status.

I cannot open Zsuite.

IT display the screen of Zsuite and don't finish to open correctly.

I have to force to close because it freeze.

??

Try resizing Z-Suite window, I have experienced similar behaviour once and after decreasing size of window it started to display correctly. I can't guarantee it's the same thing but worth trying.

In my MacBook Air is ok :)

Hi,

Too simple... i couldn't try it before ask you. Now it works on my iMac 27'

Thanks

My ZSuite 0.0.9.3 won't even open. the dock just moves a bit and that all I'm getting. It closes straight away. :-((

My ZSuite 0.0.9.3 won't even open. the dock just moves a bit and that all I'm getting. It closes straight away. :-((

First of all, I hope you didn't miss:

** Z-Suite for Mac requires install MonoFramework

There also have been problems with newest Mono Framework, on which Z-Suite didn't work. It may require to uninstall it and install version 3.6.0.

My MacBook Air automatically upgraded to the latest seed of OS X 10.10.2 a few days ago. Now Z-Suite for Mac opens for 2-3 seconds and then closes. I downloaded the latest version of Z-Suite 0.9.3 but the issue is still there. Any suggestions?

Same issue, with MonoFramework 3.6.0 and resizing the window didn't work

Which version MonoFramework you have installed?

Rafał: I am using MonoFramework 3.6.0.

I have reported this problem to Apple. They are working on it.

Hard to find the problem, because I have OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 and I have no update in AppStore to 10.10.2 :)

10.10.2 is beta.

I had an issue before with this but it was with Mavericks. I would have to go into the frameworks folder and start the 3.6 mono manually, then go into the package contents of Zsuite and start it from the Command line. 

Hope that helps ya. I hadnt had an issue except every few weeks I had to this until the new update they released. Sometimes it does take a while to open but it does open for me just gotta give it a minute. lol 

Cheers

I updated from z-suite 0.0.9.1 to 0.0.9.5 on Mac 10.8.5 and now the app only appears for a split second in the Dock. I tried reinstalling it and reinstalling Mono Framework but it's the same.

The console says 11/12/14 15:58:09,576 com.apple.launchd.peruser.501[255]: ([0x0-0x4c15c11].Z-Suite[71000]) Exited with code: 127

Did you try going into Applications, Zsuite, Package contents(control click). Mac os folder and click zsuite see if it runs. If it does it should continue to run after you do that. If not you may have to go into other folders and manually start (I think I posted above about which folders) and then it should be fine. Its almost like it needs a jumpstart sometimes. lol 

If that doesnt help the I apologize for wasting your time with it and hope they help ya soon.

Also have you repaired the disk permissions lately?

HeavenlyCreation can you remind me which file in the package content I have to start and how ? (there was a mono command line I think)

I did not repair the disk permissions lately or anything particular since last time it worked.

https://zortrax.com/support-center

Please download Z-Suite 0.0.9.5 for Mac it will solve issues - apple changed some Launchpad functionality after OS update and 0.0.9.5 will solve this issue.

Best Regards

Martin Olchanowski, no it's the version that brings the issue.

I have this same issue (after running it successfully first) on my Mac on 0.0.9.5

This is a great thread. Thank you for all the help. I've been frustrated for 2 days not being able to get the software to run on Mac OS.  Heavenlycreation's comment is what did it for me. Thanks.

Try resizing Z-Suite window, I have experienced similar behaviour once and after decreasing size of window it started to display correctly. I can't guarantee it's the same thing but worth trying.

Awesome. I have my Macbook Pro in shop for logic board and I'm using an Old iMac but Zsuite wouldn't open. It would be a shell of a program so I uninstalled, reinstalled, activity sample processes and nothin until I saw this and whalha

Thanks a bunch. Cheers!