ZSuite for Mac

How many of you guys using Mac? I just jump to OSX recently and kinda not willing to go back using Windows anymore. So I would like to know the estimated time of Mac version of ZSuite will be available for us? Thank you.

Still few days is needed to finish Mac version theoretically migration is simple but practically some problems occurs.

I also use MacBook Pro and for me the best solution is to use Virtual Machine with Windows (Parallels Desktop).

Best Regards

I think I better wait for the native Mac version… Thanks for the quick reply Mart… Glad to hear you guys working on it :smiley:

I’m also on Mac.

But I also use parallel desktop so not a big deal…

Thanks for the Hard work guys. I only own Mac OS products. I threw away Bill Gates 10 years ago. lol Once you go Mac you will never go back. Oh yeah.

I will try the trial version of VMwareFusion to see if that will do it for me for the time being. The way your team has been plugging away I would think it shouldn’t be too much longer until you have .dmg version of Zsuite software.

Cheers!

Edit: Well I guess I forgot one Major thing. I need a copy of Windows OS to use VMware. hahah Well that is out of the question. Guess when I get motivated I’ll try Ubuntu and see if that will work with it since it is very similar to Windows. hmmmmm…

Heya, received my Zortrax today, waiting for the Mac version to be able to use it.

If I didn’t search the forum regularly I wouldn’t know about the release of the Mac version, because you didn’t announce it…

It’s on the website, though…

[quote name=CornGolem]If I didn’t search the forum regularly I wouldn’t know about the release of the Mac version, because you didn’t announce it…
[/quote]

We published Mac version on Friday late evening and in the office were only our developers, so no one could make the official information. Now is Monday and we announced the release of a new version of both on the blog and on our fanpage