Zultra plus stuck on the build plate real hard

Hello,

Dusted off the Inventure in a attempt to print something that wasnt printing correctly on the m200. Well, it seems the old support material is no longer supported ( pun intended ). Anyways I printed with a single material and with a default configuration and its stuck real good to the platform.

Scraping it is real hard and takes forever.

Can I use acetone or any other chemical to save the platform?

Thanks for the help!

Application version: 2.16.1.0
Estimated print time: 12h 28m
Material usage: 31.24m (87g)
Printer: Zortrax Inventure
Profile: Last settings
Support type: Editable
Material: Z-ULTRAT Plus
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
Layer: 0.20 mm
Quality: High
Infill: 30%
Fan speed: Auto
Seam: Normal
Outer contours: 0.00
Holes: 0.00
Contour-infill gap: 0.20
Contour-top gap: 0.35
Surface layers Top: 7
Surface layers Bottom: 4
Max. wall thickness: 3.13 mm
Support Density: 3.50 mm

Hello,

Is the newest firmware version (1.5.1) installed? Was the platform calibrated before starting a print? As you are printing with Z-ULTRAT Plus - it would be actually better to use the Build Tray Plus. If you were to use acetone or some other solvent - please note that this might have an impact on the tray’s surface (it is made of ABS). Still, I am afraid it would be difficult to remove the whole model. Nevertheless, did you try that or used a new platform instead?

Best regards,
Karolina

Firmware : Yes 1.5.1
Calibration : Yes

I haven’t tried anything yet other than scrapping it. I was waiting for an answer to salvage it the platform.

I changed platform yes, both are in the same state. I would of avoided that problem if I could of used the old solvable support filament natively. I saw your other post to circumvent that problem and I will try that next.

Do you have any advice as to what I could do other than scrape or use acetone since that will also destroy the platform?

Thanks for the help.

Use spatula to scrap it and then you can use platform again, you don’t need perfect surface to print the raft on it can be with holes and residues of old material.