Bed Leveling procedure

Thank You for help.

@ Andre : thank you for your reply.

I know this procedure.

I also have a Witbox printer : its glass plate is also manually leveled with 3 screws and a piece of paper.

It is much simpler, faster and more effective.

I’ll do the Zortrax

Thank for your help

Hi my problem came back. When starts printing first thick layer of support platform going too high and almost touching nozzle while printing. Cleaned the nozzle, nothing underneath of perfboard, platform leveled with credit card, all connections checked. Problem appears on whole surface of platform.

I cheated the printer. When it was specifying zero i stuck square of aluminium foil on center square and now is printing good. But it is not solution for me to use it permanently. I obviously removed that aluminium for printing

That sounds like something the UP! machines do sometimes, after you set the Z Height the printer goes a bit further than you set it, crashing the build plate (or just being to close). Could this be solved on the Zortrax with a Firmware update?

OR maybe when you set your level the printer got too close and now the preset Z height is too high, I am assuming when you say you did this method it was before the print and not the leveling process.

-Michael