Help! Z-Suite 0.0.9.4 crashes!

Hello! my z-suite crashes after arriving at the end of the generation of the support (100% support). This after updating to the new version 0.0.9.4. To you gave a problem?

Please send stl/zproj file and settings used to support@zortrax.com.

Thanks in advance.

yes nine is doing that also

it is stopping on this file,  I printed 30 of them last week good thing I am dun with them

Same here, but it will continue after couple of minutes.

Same here, but it will continue after couple of minutes.

yes you are right thank you

I tried to wait, a file put us an hour and a half to unlock!

Do you guys use MacOS or Windows ?

Best Regards

Martin

It's slow on Windows 7 too Martin.. Just using 20 degree support it takes a minute or before it starts generating path.. Keep in mind I'm running i7-4770k, 16GB RAM, with NVIDIA GeForce GT 640

On 8.1, similar specs I am running no slower than previously.

I am using windows 7

I am using Windows 8.1

Today I did one thing that usually I don't do, hit the okay button when Z-Suite asked for update. (from 0.0.9.4 to 0.0.9.5)

This version is completely buggy. I throwed one of the Zortrax plexi clips to print. Previously checked the file with Netfabb, no problems found.

The images can tell the result.

ZortraxScreenSnapz002.jpg

Ciao Venosa...

I did a test with the clips and I get the same result...

Ciao Paolo, ma che fregatura!

What was also strange is there is no notice of V0.0.9.5 on Zortrax News topic.

Please redownload and reinstall version 0.0.9.5 from https://zortrax.com/support-center

The bug have been fixed. This release was only for bug fixing purpose.

Thank you for your quick report.

Please redownload and reinstall version 0.0.9.5 from https://zortrax.com/support-center

The bug have been fixed. This release was only for bug fixing purpose.

Thank you for your quick report.

Unfortunately not, still getting the same error.

Curiously, V0.0.9.5 for Mac is working ok. Tested the same file on both.

Any chance we could get a back-log of firmware/software on the website?

... considering everything released is Beta, it would be helpful to have the option of downgrading without needing to make contact with support.

I'm hesitant to download any updates as is, and a back-log would ease that hesitation.

Thanks.

+1

Any chance we could get a back-log of firmware/software on the website?

... considering everything released is Beta, it would be helpful to have the option of downgrading without needing to make contact with support.

I'm hesitant to download any updates as is, and a back-log would ease that hesitation.

Thanks.

I always download the files. I never just let it update.. That way you have a back log..