I want to know the shortest delivery time of M200 now.

i wish that wouldve happened to me

I'm very very lucky :)

I can tell you this printer is worth the wait.  Getting some very nice prints.

I nearly fell over when it turned up.  Had fully expected 8 weeks.

I'd say you got lucky....

I'm very very lucky :)

I can tell you this printer is worth the wait.  Getting some very nice prints.

I nearly fell over when it turned up.  Had fully expected 8 weeks.

Yea, you’re really lucky. Anyway, I’m glad that the Zortrax M200 met your exepctations.

This kind of situation has occured only once, and it was error in communication application. System sent the wrong order number for shipping department to China. Of course I apologize you guys. I know that there is a lot of people who bought M200 in April and still waiting. We’re preparing and shipping all printers that have been ordered in April.

Well the shipped notification showed up today. In a few days i will have the machine at home.

Are the orders numbers dependent from the store type? I placed an order 1 week ago with the number #479 on the eu store.

Yes, they are two different number sequences.

Are the orders numbers dependent from the store type? I placed an order 1 week ago with the number #479 on the eu store.

We have your order in the system and it has a processing status right now.

Mine’s order 414 and after the promised 8-12 days of shipping, the printer hasnt arrived! I have already waited 9 weeks since the confirmation on 1st April

Mine's order 414 and after the promised 8-12 days of shipping, the printer hasnt arrived! I have already waited 9 weeks since the confirmation on 1st April

It's a lot of time for shipping, has it been already shipped? You should send an email to support team, they are always up to date and very quick response.

It shouldnt take longer than 6 days. Mine is already on the DHL local center for delivery on monday.

I received a call from the DHL deliveryman, he decides to show up today. Because he works on saturday half a day and he told me it was better to deliver today that to wait until monday :D  I love that guy!

So here it is! Already in place.

Attachment 40 not found.

It's a lot of time for shipping, has it been already shipped? You should send an email to support team, they are always up to date and very quick response.

It shouldnt take longer than 6 days. Mine is already on the DHL local center for delivery on monday.

How can I email the support team? It is currently still at the preparing to ship status. Have yet to receive a tracking number.

How can I email the support team? It is currently still at the preparing to ship status. Have yet to receive a tracking number.

Email sales@zortrax.com

I did email the sales staff sometime back. Emailed the support side as well and till date both sides did not get back to me :frowning:

Can any of the Zortrax staff kindly look into the matter? My tracking number is still not out yet.

@yzloh, send me your order id on pm.

Here's the status to prove my case. Please help!

Hi guys, my order is #538, I know I ordered it around 2 weeks ago, but I would like to know if its normal for my order history to only have the status of 'complete' and nothing else. No processing, no nothing. 

Does the status of 'complete' refer to the printer being shipped, delivered and signed for by somebody, or does it just mean that the processing for my order is complete, because I have other friends whose order histories has 'processing' and mine doesnt.

@yzloh,

I just sent PM to you.

@kennedicut,

Keep calm! It's normal situation. Your order is in our system and we will care of it.

@nizzy alright thanks! was getting quite panicky haha

yeah.. Complete just means payment has been received.