I want to know the shortest delivery time of M200 now.

Just ordered mine ;)

Got order 603 - wonder what number they are up to.

(Order #479 eu store)
Hi Guys, how is going the shipping for the european store? Is everything proceeding alright?
Can't wait to have my printer... but I have just passed the 4th week :(

Have a good week end you all!

Actually it's like 6-7 weeks. My order from 21/05/2014 is scheduled to be delivered about 10/07/2014

Confirmed, my just get sent - 43 days :)

Its going to be a great weekend :D

European Store

Order ID: #499

Order date 15/06/2014

Shipped to Germany 07/07/2014

Only 22 days :D

I'm happy for you Banan, but very disappointed with zortrax. I am waiting for my printer for 37 days and still no update on the status.
I hope that all the printers are about to be shipped...

Shipped today... :)

Wow, new lead-time is 7 days!!!. That's for real?

Hope so, Excellent for new users or if you need an urgent machine. Not even the "great players" can afford that lead time.

Yep, it is real, less than 5 day for Zortrax and few days for Fedex.

Alright, I just ordered a couple days ago. Here's my history so far:

10 Nov: placed order, status - "Completed"

12 Nov: order status updated - "Processing"

(This is for shipment to California btw)

Will report back.

Alright, I just ordered a couple days ago. Here's my history so far:

10 Nov: placed order, status - "Completed"

12 Nov: order status updated - "Processing"

(This is for shipment to California btw)

Will report back.

Mine took 7 days should be quick 

Mine took 7 days should be quick 

Sweet, good to hear!

And an update:

10 Nov: placed order, status - "Completed"

12 Nov: order status updated - "Processing"

13 Nov: order status updated - "Shipped"

Edit: shipment is via DHL

Update:

10 Nov: placed order, status - "Completed"

12 Nov: order status updated - "Processing"

13 Nov: order status updated - "Shipped"

14 Nov: shipment received! That was flippin fast! Thanks Zortrax!

Don't forgot about the Zortrax US Reseller ..... 3D ProShare in Logan Utah. Bought all 3 of my M200's from them and had them delivered pronto without international shipping. They're also my source for filament.

Speaking of filament I see no difference in price and therefore convenience between buying at Zortrax (plus shipping costs) and at 3d ProShare. (maybe 2 $)

I thought great now we have a reseller in US and we wont be paying that much in shipment...but no...sounds like in a way or another the cost is pretty much the same and of course kinda sucks!

Utah for me is closer/quicker shipping and because I buy filament 10 rolls at a time my savings is somewhat better than $2 total. 3D ProShare is a nice extension of Corporate Zortrax for me but that's simply my opinion based upon my experience in doing business with them. I had no affiliation with them prior to buying my M200s. Regardless....Zortrax on!

I am also happy with 3d proshare, and to be honest he has the filament in stock and usually ships next day via priority (whether USPS or Fedex). It is the same cost as zortrax (or close) but the shipment gets here 2-3 days faster in my experience.

My order (to Germany) arrived after only 7 working days. Tracking information where send out after 4 working days.