M300 Dual Camera connection issue

Hi,
I’m working on M300 Dual since 5 days and since beginning we have an issue with camera connection from Z-SUITE. While I’m trying to connect then in frame appears an information: Connecting… after several seconds frame disappear and nothing is happened.

BR Piotr

Hi Piotr,

I assume you have the newest Z-SUITE and firmware installed. Are you unable to access the camera both via WiFi and Ethernet? Apart from that - is the Internet connection with the printer stable (when it comes to sending files etc.)?

Best regards,
Karolina

Hi Karolina,

Z-SUITE and Firmware are the latest. Connection is stable I can review the files on printer, but while I’m trying to review the progress of print or check if the printer is empty before start printing I can’t connect. Issue is the same on WiFi as on LAN. We’ve checked that on other PC and the result is the same.

Piotr

Hi Piotr,

Thank you for your reply. I have just sent you a PM. Check your inbox, please.

Hi, we have the same problem. When we trying to watch camera view we have an information: Connecting… after several seconds frame disappear and nothing is happened.

Could you tell us how we can resolve this problem?

Hi,

Please, check your inbox. I sent you a PM.

Hello,
We are having the same problem.
Could you please help us on this matter?
Thanks

Hi,

I sent you a PM.

Hello,

I join the group: I have the same issue exactly.

Hi,

I sent you a PM.

Hi,
After update the firmware to 2.2.0 it is worst. Camera is not streaming all the time, it’s stops after several seconds. This issue is related to Z-SIUTE 2.13.0.0 Beta and to the previous 2.12.0.
Piotr